Balika Vadhu

Is it so difficult for men ? - Page 3

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not it is not! my aman celebrated when i completed my MS. Not every man is a rotten potato like jagaaat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

Not it is not! my aman celebrated when i completed my MS. Not every man is a rotten potato like jagaaat.

I think it is very different in your husband's mind -- he does not use education as a status symbol to assign value to human beings and to put other people down for that lack of it.  he probably views education just to enhance personality.

if it were the former, he would be like jagat, thinking my wife has M.S. so hence she is more valuable to me... or my other wife is 10th pass, so she is less valuable than me.

Your husband thinks just of education as an extension of you, not something that makes you more than you (or more than him for that matter).

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Earlier, a man could not tolerate if the wife was earning more than him. Nowadays, in most cases where the wife's income is higher than the husband's, they can take it easily thinking it is a family income. In earlier days (I mean a generation before us) people used to consider running their family with women's income as very shameful but now that outlook is changing. Though there are still people in the society who thinks Man is most superior to all, yet there are many men who have freed their psyche from these notions. Hence, we cannot generalize that all men hate to work under theri wives or any ladies.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don think all men are like jaggya...in the show itself shiv is not like that!!

when i was a kid my dad used to get less salary than my mom...i have never seen my dad to behave like jaggya!!..after many years my dad got promotion and his salary became equal or more than my mom's salary...also when my mom was preparing for an exam, which would give her a promotion..my dad helped her to memorize the answers..now my dad is retired...me and my mom is working..every day when i go back to home...my dad gives us juice, drinks\tea, foods...he makes it for us everyday! πŸ˜³..also in the morning...my dad wakes up before me and my mom..he makes tea and then he calls us..that we r getting late for office!..so i think he is not an egoist like jaggya!! πŸ˜›

but yes i have seen some men who r like jaggya...who does not want to marry a working women! my ex BF only gave me this reason as a main reason before our break up! though we studied at the same college..we learnt the same thing!! still i can not do a job..bcoz i am gal?! πŸ˜•..the same kind of thing which Aru has mentioned i have faced too...i was asked too i am family-oriented or a career woman! πŸ˜• before this i used to think that every person in this world loves their family more..but now i think that men loves their career more!! πŸ˜†...these r so confusing questions for me...don know what can change their mentality! πŸ€”

Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So glad to know about your dad mona.  I feel like revisiting me and aman after 30 years from now. πŸ‘ to your dad.

Not all men are egoists. Few people blow it unnecessarily so that they can sob sob sob.
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I have not seen husband and wife working together in one team.. But yes I had a experience like that before my marriage.. .. 😊😊😊

Before our marrige it happened. We joined same team and we worked in a team.  We hide the fact that we were looking for each other. . My profile was very impressive and higher management in project was impressed with my work. they had given me a golden piece of work and an another impprtant work to my would be. together both of us incharge of product delivery along with the team.

after a month our manager joined the company. He also wanted to make his repo in the company and hence he wanted to fetch some good work . Unfortunately h elike my work and he wanted  to fetch that.. Now his tricks started .. But poor fellow could not understand the relation between me and my would be husband.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that is where he faiiled.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and what happened was my manager, started having ego with me and started pampering him. ..  He used to take him for lunch , for tea, and all lot of things, many time manager used to share his feelings for me ,(Ofcourse which were bad ), He also used to share his plans how  he would defeat me in next meeting .. and So on .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My wpould be was the fav team member of manager. He used to compare my work with his work, and used to make me feel low. Manager used to consult him that he should leave my company otherwise I may spoil his image in higher management.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

My would be use dto tell me all the things. We were very good friend in team.. and all of us use to make fun of him in his absense.. ( Now this is common at wokrplace , He was the hot topic of ours at tea time .. )

Every body used to think us close friend. Surprisingly no body could make it out..Only one HR manager could make it out.  But one fine day manager really misbehaned with me He shouted at me very badly.In return , I blaseted at him infront of entire floor, and resigned on spot. I did not agreed to take my resignation back. ( ofcourse I was looking for next good offer.. πŸ˜‰ and he given me the chance)

Then lot of enquiry were conducted on him because reaosn of my resignation was very open.. My would be husband had also not left him so easily. Lastly after 3 months That manager resigned. The stupid guy came to know on last day of his employment that we were looking at each other.  ( HR manager told him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  In his next company My husband had to provide a refference check for him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Since then he appologies to my husband like nothing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. OMG I still remember , the day his refference check was to be given, He called my husband and said : How is madame ..  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

My husband had also joined a new company , after delivering their product, He still calls my husband some times for some work, and we laugh like nothing at him.. when ever we all team members meet , we can not stop laughing on him . He is like a default topic of laugh with in us. But my husband is mature, he manages professional relation still with him..

Though we handeled the situation very intelligently and he could not introduce any misunderstanding between us, But then we decided that we will not work together in a team untill we we work for our own business. Since then we work seperate and feel free at home..

Edited by akvats01 - 11 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is so common in our society.. boys r taught that they r superior to girls, lines like, ladki se haar gaya? are tu ladki hai kya jo ro raha hai?
these 'teaches' them that they always have to be ahead of females or it is an insult.

how many times have we seen a working woman feeling ashamed that her hubby earns more than her? but a man feels 'insulted' if his wife is more successful!!!
infact women are also made to feel guilty if they rise ahead of their man

if only we had men in our shows who reply back when they r placed in such a situation n people make fun... most of the times it is others who poke their nose n make fun and the man's so called ego gets hurt.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

So glad to know about your dad mona.  I feel like revisiting me and aman after 30 years from now. πŸ‘ to your dad.

Not all men are egoists. Few people blow it unnecessarily so that they can sob sob sob.

@ bold... πŸ˜ƒ...but i think my mom has done 10 times more than this for me and my dad!!..

when i tell this to anyone they tells me ur dad is so understanding..so good etc etc...but no one ever appreciated my mom for doing this!! why? bcoz she is a woman and by default we think that a woman will do all these..so she is not doing anything special which can be appreciated...but when it comes to a man..as if it is not a man's duty to support his family members...

u know what i don feel that my dad is doing anything special or unexpected...that is how every person irrespective of a man or a woman should do!! people like jaggya are actually weird and insensitive!! but we all have became so selfish that most of the men today are like jaggya and not like shiv!!..our society and chauvinist mentality is responsible for it too..

purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prassy.kavi

most of the men have (80%) ego feeling if his wife is more educated than him/ earning money more then him and position also. the men who over come this will become like shiv and who wont will become like jagya saab.

shiv ko to abhi tak humne jaana nahi hai phir aap keise kahe shaktein  ho ki woh dusra jagya nahi banega?
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about working underneath your wife but, A husband and wife working at the same place is just asking for trouble. I know one couple where the wife just couldn't stand working with her husband because they were together a work and home, its like she was stuck with him 24/7 they drove each other mad.

As far as Jagya goes he wouldn't have this problem if he just sat hes exams he just want things the easy way. How did Gauri get put in charge of a department so quickly? I doubt anyone has an actually problem with it unless someone points it out to them only then will they feel embarassed.