Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

22/6 Episode Analysis: Nazrein Mili aur Dil?

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Credit for Siggy:Tyro

Harish
Today I felt that Harish still loves Avantika, because he doesn't have anything against marriage or even just his marriage. He doesn't regret the fact that he married Avantika. I think the reason he jokes around all of the time is that he wants to achieve his goal of making Avantika smile.

Avantika
Avantika also seems to have a soft corner for Harish in her heart, she likes it when others praise him, she tries to show her disapproval so that no one can point any fingers at her. She wants to hide her feelings in her heart and in the future we will find out more about why she wants to do this.

Aditya
This character is very confusing. One moment he is completely against marriage and the next moment he seems to be fine with it. I love characters that are like a mystery, and Adi is one of them. Today's episode showed another piece of Adi and Harish's relationship. It showed that Adi doesn't trust anyone as much as he does his dad. When he asked Harish if he regretted his marriage and Harish said no, he gave a second thought to marriage. He definately isn't one of those devdas type characters that carry along their dukh all the time, he is more open about his feelings. I really don't think he will be one of those people who hides anything and this will prove to be a good thing in AdHuri's relationship.

Pankhuri
For her, life is perfect and she doesn't really expect anything bad from her life or love. By meeting Adi, getting married to him, and learning more about him she will witness things in her life that she had never imagined.

Episode Analysis
Adi seems to only be convinced with his dad's words. His dad's words and beliefs are really important to Adi. I think that Adi still has hopes that his parents' relationship can be formed again. Deep down in his heart, he still wants to see his family together lauging.

Harish has failed in his marriage, but he has no regrets as to why he even got married. He truly was happy with Avantika, but the difference in their thinking and status wrecked their happy life. I think he also wants to give their relationship a chance. Even today Harish likes to spend time with Avantika even if it is fighting or arguments he gets a chance to be with her, and that he enjoys. He thinks that in the pretext of arguing with Avantika he might get a chance to make her laugh.

Adi seems to have found Pankhuri beautiful or attractive, because he kept on looking at her. I doubt that he will fall in love, but Pankhuri sure will. Right now, Pankhuri finds Adi really respectful and obedient, so she will keep a wrong impression about him. He is a good human being, but not the kind of life partner she wanted, when she finds out Adi's reality it will be a huge shock for her😲.

Some people on the forum were discussing how Pankhuri's family's love might make Adi's perspective change and I saw a glimpse of that today. Adi had refused to touch anyone's feet, but listening to Dadaji's talk he found that they really respect him and they deserve respect as well 😊.

Adi is a very straight forward person, he doesn't like to twist things around so he directly said that he wanted to meet Pankhuri alone. Now I am not sure why Mamaji didn't like this as he seems very modern. Right now the Mama Mami duo seems like a fun part of the family, but there seems to be some grey shades to theri characters .

Adi has never been an emotional person, while Pankhuri is emotionally driven. That is why in Pankhuri's dream the two were discussing romantic poetry and in reality Adi was discussing things like he was giving a business presentation. It seemed as if Adi had come for a business deal, not his shaadi ka rishta πŸ˜•.

Everything is going very smoothly right now, and tomorrow there will be more cute AdHuri scenes. Let's see how the story goes forward from here πŸ˜ƒ

Share your views about the characters and episode, here at the Analysis Club (Yet to come up with a name, suggestions?).
Edited by loveleen12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Wonderful Analysis Lovleen (Shall I call u by that name ?) πŸ‘... Henceforth I will be looking forward for ur analysis daily πŸ˜†.

Adi seems to be mesmerised by Pankhuri (need not necessarily be beauty) 😳. Some kind of force is attracting him towards her πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. I was quite surprised when he took blessings from Dadaji . Mama is never a funny element in the show as he seems to be. He tries to be the first in any kind of thing that is related to Pankhuri's family . Everyone knows his nature and is fine with it 😊.  Pankhuri's dad said the reason behind why he is accpeting all the things that Mama is saying. Mr.Kaneria is simply taking advantage of the soft spoken nature of his sister and brother-in-law.  I also feel that Mami's mannerism is a bit weird. She is always playing with her hair πŸ˜†.
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are really good at analyzing the episode. I agree with all your points. I as also able to see that pankhuri and her family have already managed to impact adi even if it is in a small way. adi just needs that love and trust which he has been deprived throughout his whole life and pankhuri will bring that. loved the scenes between adhuri they are so cute together.
loveleen12 thumbnail
Btw I realized I should tell you my name, I am Loveleen. And I will individually reply to each of you, btw do you have any suggestions for our analysis club.Edited by loveleen12 - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Let me tell you soon as soon I get some idea and come to a conclusion πŸ˜‰
loveleen12 thumbnail
Ok btw what should I call you
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis loveleen..
I was surprised at Adi's sudden change. I feel that Adi easily accepts and values his dad's opinions.
So far Avantika hasn't said much to Pankhuri's family.
Avantika was expecting to hear something nice from her ex-husband. She still cares about him and he still cares about her too. He is open about it, but she puts on her brave face and pretends to not care. 
Pankhuri finds happiness in the little things and relies on trust. It will be interesting to watch how Adi/Pankhuri's relationship will reflect on their parent's relationship.

Looking forward to read more of your analysis!!

loveleen12 thumbnail
Thank you could you all give your names as well
loveleen12 thumbnail
Hi Manjot I will update daily but I need more back up updaters so that we always have someone doing the analysis

One Question to all: What should we call our analysis group?
Edited by loveleen12 - 11 years ago
Hey Loveleen, I'm Tanvi...

Amazing Analysis... You got upon each and every point...

Some Suggestions: MAybe you can comment on things that they can improve on or could have been better ( clothes, scene, style, etc ), also you can maybe do like a song of the day or something... Also, star of the episode... 

AMAZING ANALYSIS...Will be looking forward to more in the future...