Goodbye to the Fully Faltoo Gang! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
ha skbm aur brij puja ko bahot miss karugi Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivani.....Lata.....bumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye to the Fully Faltoo Gang! (Page 3)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ClapWink i think these creatives r very smart  of all the suggestions they onlytook one suggestion  and that was what pooja should do Question?  so now they have left the option to us the way we want to imagine  and she was looking Big smileall  happy  either  start with her career  and than meet some smart young good looking rich guy and have an affair Thumbs Up and ? marry him  or after having an affair or affairs go back to bbpEmbarrassedonce  he is out of jail  or just flaunt herself  in friontof bangoli  in the jail so that bbp forgets all thoseAngryOuch ? noble thoughts and dies of a sudden cardiac arrest Dead
what do u say guys SillyBroken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniisukanya_77divani.....Lata.....bumtrinket

ganmee

ganmee

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hi  to all my dear friends of  the skbm forum,  will be missing u all .  

Thanks bumi and durum for the lovely updates u both had given ...

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinketDOC108

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
LOLi still salute the creative team because i have heard (from unreliable sources)  that they sold the rights of skbm part two to Clap? balaji telefilms   for a undisclosed amt  now the ph will pay all the dues to the skbm team  and part 2 will again be telecasted on Dead life ok because life ok has really fallen in luv with this teamShocked ( aisa log kaha milengeSleepy no nakhras , no demands , jo bolte hai wahi karte hai )  and this will be a political horror -Dead-------- sorry Angryterror--------  sorry--- oopsOuch error ---------- i will get back to u Embarrassed

shinjiniiganmeesukanya_77bumtrinket

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Tonguehi sukanya  aapka skbm part two ka sapna sachh hone ja raha hai Wink so start typing the story mai aapka naam recommend kar dungi script ke liye Clap dekhna bhanwar mein na fas jana LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniisukanya_77

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Sleepy@ tayaba u didnot miss much no need to c it also Confused

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
miss this forum n forumvaasis...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinket

sukanya_77

Groupbie

sukanya_77

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

LOLi still salute the creative team because i have heard (from unreliable sources)  that they sold the rights of skbm part two to Clap? balaji telefilms   for a undisclosed amt  now the ph will pay all the dues to the skbm team  and part 2 will again be telecasted on Dead life ok because life ok has really fallen in luv with this teamShocked ( aisa log kaha milengeSleepy no nakhras , no demands , jo bolte hai wahi karte hai )  and this will be a political horror -Dead-------- sorry Angryterror--------  sorry--- oopsOuch error ---------- i will get back to u Embarrassed
             I  have always doubted these CV''s ... they definetely borrowed  suggestions  from this forum, according to their convenience ,  as they were  eternally bankrupt of ideas Ouch but ofcouse the way the   show  finished,  with the shady men   and rangoli going to jail , they can start a sequel  .Smile   The unreliable souces are the" divanis " . I  am well past this teenage induced enthusiamWink

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinketDOC108

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.