Goodbye to the Fully Faltoo Gang! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
🥱@ tayaba u didnot miss much no need to c it also 😕
miss this forum n forumvaasis...😃
Originally posted by DOC108

😆i still salute the creative team because i have heard (from unreliable sources)  that they sold the rights of skbm part two to 👏? balaji telefilms   for a undisclosed amt  now the ph will pay all the dues to the skbm team  and part 2 will again be telecasted on 🤢 life ok because life ok has really fallen in luv with this team😲 ( aisa log kaha milenge🥱 no nakhras , no demands , jo bolte hai wahi karte hai )  and this will be a political horror -🤢-------- sorry 😡terror--------  sorry--- oops error ---------- i will get back to u 😳
             I  have always doubted these CV''s ... they definetely borrowed  suggestions  from this forum, according to their convenience ,  as they were  eternally bankrupt of ideas Ouch but ofcouse the way the   show  finished,  with the shady men   and rangoli going to jail , they can start a sequel  .😊   The unreliable souces are the" divanis " . I  am well past this teenage induced enthusiam😉
oh guys...!!!!!...i too will be ...a lot...!!!!!!!...
eveyone...BUMTRINKET nd DURUM...your updates were as usual sooo brilliant...!!!...nd ALPHABETA...her updates too...
doc...,sukanya...,rwitz...,karina...,divani...,tayaba...,lata...,
shinjinii...,monicks...,chanddekha...,abiforummbr...,errumz...,
nd all those who have left...

firstly......all of you for bardaashting my posts...i know they were very stupid but still you people appreciated it...!!!!...

i feel glad that i visited this place...nd made sooo many friends out here...!!!...i too discovered skbm accidently...or shud i say rs accidently due to which i started watching the show...nd discovered this forum too ...!!!

all...see you all soon somewhere on IF...!!!

till then ......!!!
I will miss you all 🤗
you can find me in 'byah hamari bahu ka' forum :)
bye bye all..had complete fun here on this forum..hope vl meet soon...love u forumvaasis..🤗
oh vizaya ...u have wokenup quiet early ...
madam the show got over long ... long time back 
ha us bewkuf cvs aur life ok ki wajah se warna aaj bhi skbm onair hota 😕
hello doc laxmi ke forum me jate ho me na bole tum na maine kuch kaha dekhti huu forum jati hu lekin com nahi karti is forum jesi bat nahi