Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thx fr the news on DI, lkng fwd for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
The one thing I am really looking forward to is...Dedh Ishqiya...
Already in love with the concept and storyline...plus such fab actors...would be a blockbuster of a movie for sure...

Wish the shooting had already started...September is still sometime away...& we wouldn't get to see it this year...Mads mentioned somewhere that some movies would be coming by early nxt yr...Wish DI would come soon...

Edited by suzi_b - 24 June 2012 at 4:14am

MadhuriDixit

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
B-Town is no more limited to latkas and jhatkas: Madhuri

Somethings haven't changed about her. Her million dollar smile and the ability to make heads turn even in a room full of other celebs. BlushingWink

Madhuri Dixit Nene seems in a happy space and admits that coming back to India was the "best decision" she made. In an interview with TOI, the screen diva opens up about matters that are close to her heart. 

How has it been readjusting to a life in Mumbai after being in the US for over a decade? Madhuri shares, "I never felt I was away from home because I'd keep coming to India to see my parents. I am happy that we took the decision to come back permanently because I felt that I owed it to my children. They needed to feel closer to their roots. I was worried about how they would take it but to my surprise they have adjusted perfectly." The signature laughter is back as she quips, "My husband has no problems either because he simply loves Indian food and he is enjoying the gastronomic delights here."
So is she going to be looking at doing only strong women-centric roles? Madhuri says, "I am fortunate that filmmakers in Bollywood are now writing such good roles and I am happy that they are thinking of me in those roles. We start shooting for Dedh Ishqiya in September and I am really looking forward to working with Arshad Warsi and Naseeruddin ShahGulab Gang is an exciting film too. All I would say is Bollywood has evolved a lot in terms of filmmaking and out-of-the-box story telling." 
As an actress, she raised the bar when it came to swaying to music. So what does she think of B-Town dancing? "B-Town is no more limited to latkas and jhatkas. I look at dance numbers and am awestruck to see how much contemporary dances like salsa, have become a part of it. It's nice to see how dance in our films is adapting to western forms of dance as well," says Madhuri.
Madhuri's romance with the small screen started way back in 2001 with Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai, and she judged Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 and is judging Season 5 of JDJ. "Television is no more a small medium. It's been a wonderful experience to work on TV. I feel it is a faster way of connecting with audiences." 

Edited by suzi_b - 24 June 2012 at 1:58am

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Suzi thnxs for the postingsSmile.

Awww it's amazing how appreciative Madz is for the current trends of dancing and movies in BW. I've never heard her belittle today's style, though many ppl r nostalgic abt the earlier days and many a journalists have asked her provocative and leading questions, but Madz never says anything bad ever.LOL

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Ajay Devgn Madhuri Dixit Nene Abhishek Bachchan Karan Johar on the sets of JHALAK DIKHHLA JAA Season 5 for film BOL BACHCHAN promotions 1
Madhuri Dixit Nene on the sets of JHALAK DIKHHLA JAA Season 5 in Mumbai 2

Edited by suzi_b - 24 June 2012 at 3:03am

khamosshhh

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Mere paas Maa-dhuri hai... LOL

Karan and Madhuri Latest Still at Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5

khamosshhh

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I m loving ths, thx fr all the pix and the articles

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Check out Mads' tweets today...she was in Chandigarh & now in Delhi...

@MadhuriDixit1

Good morning! Happy Sunday. Did u like Jhalak yesterday?

Am on my way to Delhi from Chandigarh. Amazing how many different cultures make up India! Very green here.

People are very friendly and the food is amazing.

And check out this tweet from Headline's Today correspondent...

Sabah Kazi
@sabakazi

@MadhuriDixit1, @ParineetiChopra , @thesushmitasen will attend a Planman event tomorrow in Gurgaon.

and a Times Now correspondent...

Griha Atul
@grihaatul

@MadhuriDixit1 @thesushmitasen @PrAtEiK1986@ParineetiChopra to be honored at the #HallOfFame Awards at Kingdom Of Dreams tomorrow

Edited by suzi_b - 24 June 2012 at 10:06am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top