Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I so loved reading tht suzi, thts Mads really. Thx fr sharing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 129)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I loved reading this article too...

Prabhudeva praised her so much ...Wish a dance number would happen againWinkLOL

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

'How many comebacks should I make?'

Madhuri Dixit has had a long day. She's been giving interviews on behalf of the beauty brand that she endorses. "You're the last one," she says, as we settle down. We look for signs of impatience or tiredness. There aren't any. She looks straight at you while she talks, gives you her full attention. She is happy to talk about beauty and fitness, and the product (Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex) that she is launching, but her guard goes up as soon as you talk about her career. Her answers are measured and movie-star diplomatic, but she can be wry. Especially when you throw at her Bollywood's buzzword du jour comebacks.
Between films, TV and family, what's your priority at present?
MadhuriMy first priority continues to be my family. But like millions of professional women all over the world, I manage to balance work and personal life. Luckily, I have the fortune of selecting the work that I want to do. It's not a cakewalk, though. 

How big a factor is age for an actress in Bollywood? And how important is it to look young?
A big deal is made of it in our industry. But age is just a number, whereas it's your ability that makes you who you are, which will still exist whether you're 20, 40, 60...there's no expiry date for it. 

How do you keep fit?
My exercise comes through dance. I practise Kathak for an hour every day. That's how I burn calories. I also eat five balanced meals, but I have a cheat day once a week, when I allow myself chocolate and mithai. 

After moving back from the USA, are your kids more aware of their mother's star status?
Yes, the other kids in school talk about it. The other day, they came home and asked me, 'Mom, are you really famous?' 

You've been away from Bollywood for five years. Now that you've signed a couple of films, are you keen on making a hit comeback, like some of your contemporaries?
No, that's not something bothers me. Everyone works according to their own plan. Besides, how many comebacks should I make? I did a of work after marriage. I did Devdas in 2002. I took a break after having kids, but then I did Aaja Nachle (2007). Now I'm doing Jhalak (the dance competition show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season five). So I'm doing things at own pace. I've signed Dedh Ishqiya and Gulab Gang, but they'll happen when they happen.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/How-many-comebacks-should-I-make-asks-Madhuri-Dixit/Article1-960473.aspx

Edited by suzi_b - 17 November 2012 at 11:41am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
While the films wld definitely happen when they happen...

I find it a bit unfair to be kept waiting for over a year now with no specific time frame as to whn the films are happening...

Disappointed...

Edited by suzi_b - 17 November 2012 at 12:19pm

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@jiteshpillaai

She looks so beautiful and dances like a dream in oh re piya this@madhuridixit1

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I am disappointed with the article, how many comebacks shd nt be the question to bother, but when would the films take place, and why it shd take a long time to happen

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
That is what is bothering me too...the article simply doesn't say anything about the shoot of the films...when are they happening...if the shoot is to begin soon then why didn't she say so? The answer was a vague one as if the date's not fixed yet or some changes happened again...Confused

It's well past mid-Nov now...& I haven't heard anything abt the shoot of GG...

I wish Mads had started shooting for DI instead...as she had earlier tweeted that it was to begin in Sept...then it got postponed to Jan 2013...
dunno what's going on...Confused

Anyways this is the latest rumor...

zoOm @ZoomTV

Madhuri is in talks with Kalpana Lajmi to play the lead in the biopic of actress Priya Rajvansh #zoOmTV

Edited by suzi_b - 18 November 2012 at 11:41pm

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Guys plz like this video on youtube & comment if possible...

Something's wrong coz all the positive comments have received -ve votes...seems just like twitter anti-Mads fans are spoiling her vids too...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top