Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
This is hilarious...now even Mads' fan chat is being turned into a news...LOLLOL

Yes Mads knows a lot of languages as we saw in JDJ4...but y'day she was just having some fan chat & it has been turned into news...LOLLOL

Why can't they give us some info about her movies instead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Olga_Shvetsova

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 128)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

M just looking at the vid...cant get over itBlushing

Movies to aa nahi rahe hai...to video se hi kaam chala le...TongueLOL

Btw...how many times did u watch it?WinkLOL

Edited by suzi_b - 16 November 2012 at 2:07am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Celebs reveal their heroes

Rashami Desai Sandhu 
It has to be Madhuri Dixit. I've grown up watching her films and I totally love her. I guess, she is one of the main reasons for me becoming an actress. I owe my dancing and expressions to her totally.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_celebs-reveal-their-heroes_1764350

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Suzi, puch mat, bahut bahut baarLOL ab isisey kaam chalana padega na filhal, Rashmi I like from nowLOL

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qzhMdIF-Pt0

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

M just looking at the vid...cant get over itBlushing

Arre Reshu! Mere bhi abhi tak wahi haal hain!Blushing I keep replaying the replay button omg how adorable are these two. They share such amazing chemistry off screen too!Day Dreaming

suzi_b

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
absolutely yaar...

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Madhuri never asked for simpler steps: Prabhu Deva

Prabhu Deva recalls his first hit in Bollywood

I had been choreographing and dancing for a good 12 years before I did Que sera sera forBoney Kapoor. I did it for two reasons - one, I shared a good rapport with Boney and the more important reason, Madhuri Dixit. She's just too good.

When Madhuri dances, it's like fire and lightning together. When we started rehearsing for the song in Pukar, I realised everything I had heard about her was true. She was so driven. Not once did she get intimidated by the beats in AR Rahman's song.

Moreover, I didn't try to simplify the steps for her. A lot of heroines ask me to make the dance steps easier. But not Madhuri. In fact, she told me, 'I'll do 40-50 rehearsals. I'll do whatever is required.' Eventually, she needed fewer rehearsals. She not only matched me but even outdid me in the number.

There was a lot of Michael Jackson in the choreography. But that's me, isn't it? Madhuri did the moonwalk in Que sera sera perfectly. We didn't think it would become so iconic. However, I couldn't enjoy the success. Suddenly there was a huge demand for Madhuri and me to perform together on stage. Sadly, I wasn't in Mumbai at the time. I got to perform on stage with her several years later. And neither of us had forgotten a single step. 

A lot of credit for the song's success goes to Rahman. Que sera sera had a very unusual rhythm. It was a challenge for me to pick up Rahman's beats and translate them into dance steps. That song brought me success in Bollywood. It also gave me a friend in producer Boney. Our association had started before Pukar with a rain song for Sridevi in Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja, which I had to leave halfway after seven days of shooting.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Madhuri-never-asked-for-simpler-steps-Prabhu-Deva/articleshow/17252642.cms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top