Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 150

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~ (Page 127)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
JTHJ premiere vids...

Madhuri arrives at the premiere with hubby...

Madhuri talks about Yashji...

Madhuri & Srk greet each other wid a hug...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kukiiesarun

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

5 Minutes with Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit

Talking about her new love for the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex, we got the scoop from Madhuri Dixit on how to look beautiful at every age

Grazia: In terms of your daily beauty routine, what do you do first thing in the morning and last thing at night?
Madhuri Dixit: Well both the times it's with Olay. I wake up and I use the Olay face wash and then I follow it with the serum and then new Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex. I follow it up with the day cream which has SPF. At night it's the same but finished off with the night repair cream.

G: How important is a good diet and exercise for healthy looking skin?
MD: Well it does play a big role, I mean you can't just apply things to your face and think that everything will be okay. It needs to come from within too. So you have to live healthy, eat healthy food and you have to exercise. These are things you have to do for yourself and maintain a kind of discipline in life.

G: What is your one trick before you put on make-up or after that really works to keep skin fresh?
MD: Right now it's the Olay wrinkle revolution complex, the best part is that you can use it under make-up. Apply it before or even as a touch up, it's a really great product.

G: What is that one beauty secret you've learnt from your mom or a home remedy that really works?
MD: The home remedy would be to exercise. You know when you exercise the blood circulation increases through your body especially your face. The age-old thing was to apply honey to your face, this too is a great practice.

G: Give us some tips for busy working women who want to keep their skin looking young and fresh? 
MD: I think Olay has the best products, especially the Olay Regenerist wrinkle revolution complex. If it's something they need a quick fix for, they can use it wherever the problem areas are and it'll show results in 10 minutes. As soon as you use it, there is a dramatic reduction of wrinkle lines.

G: Who are your beauty icons, and why?
MD: I think there are a lot of women. I mean you see them in everyday life, I don't want to pin point one celebrity or actress. I think there are a lot of women who look beautiful, like my mom, she looks great even today.

http://www.grazia.co.in/beauty-health2/5-minutes-with-madhuri-dixit

kukiiesarun

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
OMG Did I loved the way how SRK greeted her, haai haai yes I didBlushing Thx so much fr the vids

kukiiesarun

Goldie

kukiiesarun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
OMGDay Dreaming  SRK greets Madz like crazy fanBig smile  Loved it Day Dreaming  Clap

and did u notice how Anushka is looking at both of them??? even Uday,Kat too!!! and when Ram  went to greet Srk, he was still in awww of Mads..btw, i love this..want to see both of them together on screen..plz Aditya chopra why r u not listening to all Madz fans heart????LOL

Edited by kukiie - 15 November 2012 at 8:17am

-Gunjan-

kukiiesarun

Goldie

kukiiesarun

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Multilingual Madhuri Dixit Nene

Dailybhaskar.com | Nov 16, 2012, 00:27AM IST
 Print Comment
 ?

The million Dollar smile Madhuri is all set to add another feather in her cap .This time Madhuri Dixit has developed fascination for language. He is excited to learn and adapt new languages.

Madhuri has not joined a class to learn new verbal communication forms but she is rather taking help of social networking site.

Her eagerness was clearly visible when she tweeted , "Good evening everyone. I am trying to learn more languages. Please tell me how you say "hello, how are you, in your native tongue."

On this she got many replies and seemed to be quite happy that she was learning new languages she also thanked all the tweeters by saying, "Thanks for all the replies. Languages are so fascinating..."

With all this looks like Madhuri will soon be multilungal Madhuri Dixit..way to go!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
M just looking at the vid...cant get over itBlushing

-Gunjan-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top