Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
So GG starts shoot, phew, wht a lovely pix and articles to support, I truly loved Mads gown yaar, she shd stick to her stylist , uff

@Suzi : Btw pls open the next thread as well😆 this thread really ending fast, dont u think🤗
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mmm…adhuri!

The ageless and resplendent Madhuri Dixit is perhaps one of the few divas who can make the hearts of men from every generation do a somersault! And while we can't wait to see her dazzle the silver screen again (boy! it's been so long), we lap up every bit of her gorgeous smile in the odd appearances she makes and the endorsements she does. I had the privilege of having a brief interaction with the ultimate goddess and here are vignettes from that interview. Do write to me at [email protected]  about your favourite Madhuri moment.

Why do we mostly see you in Indian wear these days for public appearances? Who are your favourite designers?

Sari is one of my favourite garments and works wonderfully well for any occasion as does a beautiful dress. I like the work of Michael Kors, Rachel Roy, Sabyasachi, Varun Bahl and many more wonderful designers whose creations I have worn in the past

From your backless cholis to your curly locks, pretty much everything you wore on screen in the 90s became a rage. What is that one trademark Madhuri look that you feel became tremendously popular? 

The purple ensemble I wore in "Didi Tera Dewar Deewana" in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, became quite a hit- along with the song! It was recreated not just here but even at weddings across the globe.

What does fashion mean to you? What's your idea of style? How would you define your personal style?

Fashion to me is elegance. Wear what makes you feel beautiful. I love designs that incorporate the best of international and Indian fashion. And I stay away from fashion that is uncomfortable.

What's in your make up kit? 

My make up essentials include the Olay Regenerist, concealer, waterproof mascara, lip balm, clear gloss, a compact like MAC Studio Fix, kohl and a good sunscreen!

A current fashion trend you are loving. 

I love the colour blocking trend that is big these days and the textured look in pants and jackets and burgundy- the colour for the season.

Accessories you love.

A statement watch or a neckpiece, envelope clutch,  chandelier earrings.

What's your beauty and fitness regime like?

A healthy mind and body complement each other. So while Kathak helps me with a spirited mind and body, I take additional care of what I eat- the key being a healthy balanced diet- low carbs and high protein diet but nutritious at the same time, small frequent meals almost every two hours. I drink lots of water and avoid caffeine based drinks since they tend to dehydrate you! Leafy greens and a generous portion of fruit goes a long way in keeping you in the pink of health! Dancing for me is a passion- it gives me a spiritual high, rejuvenates me after a hectic day at work and home with the additional benefit of being a great workout routine!

Images Courtesy: Socialdhabba, Indiatoday
kukiiesarun thumbnail
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anil Kapoor believes Madhuri Dixit is best, Salman agrees

Mumbai: Bollywood's few renowned stars marked their presence at the glamorous event, Golden Petal Awards 2012, organized by Colors to felicitate the small screen actors. The star studded event was sparked by few sizzling beauties of the Tinsel Town such as Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Kirron Kher, Malaika Arora Khan and few more.

Few big names of the Hindi film industry like Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Farah Khan were also present at the dazzling award ceremony.

Meanwhile, the television stars were delighted and excited to share the event with few iconic actors of the Hindi Cinema.

Madhuri Dixit Nene made a late entry and sat with her Ex Co-Star Anil Kapoor and shared few jokes. Both Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit went on the stage for performance and danced to the tune of 'My name is Lakhan' from the yesteryear's classic 'Ram Lakhan'.

Anil Kapoor said, "I have worked with lots and lots of female actors but I still find Madhuri Dixit the best." Salman Khan who was sitting in the front row along with Malaika Arora Khan also agreed to Anil's comments.

Dixit received the trophy of Golden Petal Awards for her show 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja' and Bigg Boss won the trophy for the best reality show. As soon as the host announced Bigg Boss as the best show on Colors, 'Spare Me' girl Pooja Misrra was seen cheering.

Sudhanshu Vats, CEO Viacom18, and Raj Nayak, CEO Colors were also present in the show. The awards' event will soon air on the channel.

By: Faisal Saif
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

So GG starts shoot, phew, wht a lovely pix and articles to support, I truly loved Mads gown yaar, she shd stick to her stylist , uff

@Suzi : Btw pls open the next thread as well😆 this thread really ending fast, dont u think🤗

I am totally loving Mads' gown & the fact that it fits her so well...this is such a classic diva look...just how we wanted Mads to be styled all this while😆...really want Mads to keep Tanya as her stylist from now on...

Yup Resham...new AT needs to be made soon...at this rate😆...& we have one more event coming up this week...the AajTak one...so more pics😆

Lots of pics to choose from for the new AT...🤗
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

Fans of @iamsrk @MadhuriDixit1 @YPDOfficial & @RahatFatehAli watch BBC Asian Network's Red Button this wkend: http://ow.ly/fQ2vF  @BizAsia

Stars galore on BBC Asian Network's Red Button

BBC Asian Network to launch Red Button show

The BBC Asian Network will be replaying the best of 2012 interviews via its Red Button service on digital television, starting this weekend.

BizAsia can confirm that the programme titled 'Asian Network Rewind 2012' will feature Shah Rukh Khan hosting his first UK Asian radio show for the station, Madhuri Dixit's 'In Conversation' interview (with DJ Noreen Khan)('It was the best conversation' )and plus Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Furthermore, there will be footage of the Deol family including Dharmendra, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol, who recently took time out from the shoot of 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2' in the UK to shoot for a special 'In Conversation' with the BBC Asian Network.

It kicks off on Saturday 8th December from 06:00 to Thursday 13th December until 21:30. The programme will be played on loop and will be available on digital television.

kukiiesarun thumbnail
Team Manish Paul ?@TeamManishPaul

Just In : #GoldenPetalAwards premiering on #Colors on 30th december (9 pm) & 31st(repeat telecast)Do not miss the fun!! ;)

kukiiesarun thumbnail
soumik sen ?@bangdu

The energy and magic that a still shoot can ever encapsulate, will continue with maestro @subisamuel and team #GG tomorrow. What a day!

kukiiesarun thumbnail
do we have another FC link as this one's gonna be finish today itself. it seems😆
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow thanks for all those pictures and articles! I agree with Madhuri I loved her Purple backless lehnga. It was absolutely gorgeous! If only I could get away wearing one of those and looking as stunning as her *sighs* 

On another note, guess what? We're one more page away from 150!! =D Congrats guys! x