Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i don't know amrathi..but here is some news..who can read can you plz translate what it is?

I assume it must be any marathi play Mads is doing or be part of it!!! don't know.. here is the link

http://online2.esakal.com/esakal/20121113/5504565350010116948.htm
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kukkie I do agree to some extent there but I do think that perhaps Madhuri herself wants something of that sorts. Although the designers do tailor the clothes to the person's comfort, they do consult the person that will be wearing it. So due to that, I think Madhuri does have a say, she probably gives the designer some guidelines of what she wants in an outfit. So maybe that's why? As I think Madhuri is a very simple woman so that bit of personality reflects in her outfits.
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with both...the color suited Mads so well...wish to see her in some really exquisite designs...this time the choice of color was perfect😉

Also like her Diwali sari & look...
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In Twos

November 14th, 2012 at 9:54 pm . by Payal

While it was a pink Manish Malhotra sari for the JTHJ premiere, Madhuri kept it traditional for a Diwali event. We thought she looked lovely in the latter look, especially the updo.

On an aside, its nice that she changed it up. Wish others would too.

Madhuri Dixit at Jab Tak Hai Jaan Premiere (Left) & Diwali Celebrations (Right)

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Her sarees are gd enough and she as usual carries it well, thx fr the pix
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: kukiie

In Twos

November 14th, 2012 at 9:54 pm . by Payal

While it was a pink Manish Malhotra sari for the JTHJ premiere, Madhuri kept it traditional for a Diwali event. We thought she looked lovely in the latter look, especially the updo.

On an aside, its nice that she changed it up. Wish others would too.

Madhuri Dixit at Jab Tak Hai Jaan Premiere (Left) & Diwali Celebrations (Right)

Mads looked lovely on both the occasions...but I am totally in love with her Diwali look...traditional sarees have a charm & grandeur of their own that no designer outfit can ever match..that's a beautiful saree..and her updo hairstyle is so wow...glad she tried something diff & is looking wonderful..😊
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suzi_b thumbnail
JTHJ premiere vids...

Madhuri arrives at the premiere with hubby...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-kjmu6dIew[/YOUTUBE]

Madhuri talks about Yashji...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcDRV3TbJlY[/YOUTUBE]

Madhuri & Srk greet each other wid a hug...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En8qZ9gG98c[/YOUTUBE]
suzi_b thumbnail

5 Minutes with Madhuri Dixit

Talking about her new love for the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex, we got the scoop from Madhuri Dixit on how to look beautiful at every age

Grazia: In terms of your daily beauty routine, what do you do first thing in the morning and last thing at night?
Madhuri Dixit: Well both the times it's with Olay. I wake up and I use the Olay face wash and then I follow it with the serum and then new Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex. I follow it up with the day cream which has SPF. At night it's the same but finished off with the night repair cream.

G: How important is a good diet and exercise for healthy looking skin?
MD: Well it does play a big role, I mean you can't just apply things to your face and think that everything will be okay. It needs to come from within too. So you have to live healthy, eat healthy food and you have to exercise. These are things you have to do for yourself and maintain a kind of discipline in life.

G: What is your one trick before you put on make-up or after that really works to keep skin fresh?
MD: Right now it's the Olay wrinkle revolution complex, the best part is that you can use it under make-up. Apply it before or even as a touch up, it's a really great product.

G: What is that one beauty secret you've learnt from your mom or a home remedy that really works?
MD: The home remedy would be to exercise. You know when you exercise the blood circulation increases through your body especially your face. The age-old thing was to apply honey to your face, this too is a great practice.

G: Give us some tips for busy working women who want to keep their skin looking young and fresh? 
MD: I think Olay has the best products, especially the Olay Regenerist wrinkle revolution complex. If it's something they need a quick fix for, they can use it wherever the problem areas are and it'll show results in 10 minutes. As soon as you use it, there is a dramatic reduction of wrinkle lines.

G: Who are your beauty icons, and why?
MD: I think there are a lot of women. I mean you see them in everyday life, I don't want to pin point one celebrity or actress. I think there are a lot of women who look beautiful, like my mom, she looks great even today.

http://www.grazia.co.in/beauty-health2/5-minutes-with-madhuri-dixit