Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another fan boy...😊

Madhuri Dixit was Shahid's first crush

Shahid: "I think every boy of my generation had a huge crush on Madhuri Dixit. And so did I."☺️

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suzi_b

Share some pics wid us if u get lucky...πŸ˜‰

lol it wuld be a miracle if that happened
suzi_b thumbnail
Goddess...I have no other words for her πŸ˜β€οΈ 

Exclusive pics tweeted by ColorsTV...πŸ˜ƒ

For me...this is her best look in recent times...really a Goddess...& Colors says this week Mads has a surprise for her fans...so may be we would see her dancing...☺️

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
I just can't understand why this fascination for multi-starrers, she's already doing GG ...I just hope this news is false and Mads is not a part of this movie...especially as the director is the maker of a flop multi-starrer like Salaam-e-IshqπŸ˜’

Four down, three to go for Nikhil Advani's film

Filmmaker finally gets Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Karisma Kapoor and Shabana Azmi onboard for his upcoming project

Nikhil Advani's ambitious all-female cast project is on track. Though several names have been tossed around for a while, the filmmaker has now confirmed that Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Karisma Kapoor and Shabana Azmi will star in the film.

Incidentally, the film will have seven leading ladies. The rest of the cast has yet to be ascertained. Says Nikhil, "I am in Boston currently and will be in Mumbai after a week. I have already spoken to the actresses. Once I am back, I will finalise the rest of the names."

The producer-director also has another project on hand ' an action thriller which apparently stars Irrfan, Huma Qureshi and Arjun Rampal. However Nikhil is taking his time to finalise which project will goes on the floors first. He says, "I am yet to sign anyone for this film. I am working on several projects and the casting is still on."  

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2012/jun/290612-Four-down-three-to-go-for-Nikhil-Advanis-film.htm

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Don't know about the authenticity of this news unless Mads says so...

Madhuri Dixit Nene to turn producer

In recent times, not one but several actresses have turned producer; Ameesha Patel, Dia Mirza, Lara Dutta and Preity Zinta to name a few. But the surprise package turns out to beMadhuri Dixit Nene as can now tell you.

When the actress----who in her hey days occupied the top slot for nearly a decade, and who later quit Hindi films while at the top of her game, opting for a life of quiet anonymity instead----returned to India about a year ago, bag, baggage and husband Dr Shriram Nene in tow, everyone thought she was back to pick up her film career from where she had left off.No one would have imagined the dancing diva had bigger, more ambitious plans up her sleeve, like starting her very own production house for instance. And that hubby Dr Nene would support her in her endeavour.

We've found out that the couple have bought 3,000 square feet in the building near Infiniti Mall called Maurya Landmark.Most of the space is earmarked for the office, work on which has started, and is expected to be complete within six to seven months.

As of now, the husband-wife team is busy meeting up with film directors so as to flag-off their first venture that will probably be on floors by next year. It is learnt with Madhuri at the helm of affairs, most filmmakers are keen on sealing the deal with her, given the sheer number of years the actress has spent in the industry, and the goodwill she has garnered.

The soon-to-be head honcho of a full-fledged production house, and her doctor husband have even zeroed down on a few names for their brainchild. The final call however remains to be taken.
Apparently, the idea took seed even before Mr and Mrs Nene set foot in Mumbai. Meanwhile, Dr Nene will continue to be actively involved with his profession while supporting the dhak-dhakgirl's venture like a good husband.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont knw or rather m nt sure regd the authenticity too of turning her as a producer, v hv to get confmn frm herself, as well as her doing NA's film well nt another of multistarrer pls, and her lks in jdj is def worth a watch, thx fr all the articles and pix
suzi_b thumbnail
Welcome...

Same here...since the news about turning producer comes from TOI...it's all the more questionable...as far as we know Mads has got two films 'Dedh Ishqiya' & 'Gulab Gang' coming up & shooting for DI starts in September as Mads herself said...so she will be busy as an actress...

Let's see if Mads says anything...but I don't want her to do another multi-starrer that's for sure...😭

Hope she'd do a romantic film or a family drama or a historical piece...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes suzi, nt another multi starrer now
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suzi thanks for those pics. madhuri truly looks like a goddess!! and i really hope shes not doing that multistarrer. last time nikhil advani did a multi starrter it resulted in the debacle that was salaam e ishq