Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Naseeruddin Shah rates Mads with Waheeda Rahman, Madhubala & Nutan...that's just so lovely and so true...Mads is a classic actress...⭐️ & I rate her even higher...Mads is Mads...the one & only...😳

I'm sooo much looking forward to Dedh Ishqiya...😳
Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Madhuri, Sushmita honoured for excellence

Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit and former beauty queen and actress Sushmita Sen were honoured for individual excellence in the field of acting and entrepreneurship respectively here Monday night. 

While Sushmita was honoured with woman entrepreneur award for successfully running her organisation --I Am She, Madhuri was conferred with platinum diva award, at Planman Media's Powerbrands Hall of Fame awards held in Gurgaon. 

"I am very proud and honoured after receiving the award. It reiterates the fact that people still look at me with integrity. I have come here with a lot of hard work," said Madhuri, who was accompanied by husband Sriram Nene, after receiving the award. 

While thanking for the honour, Sushmita said: "It has been a journey for me. I won Miss Universe in 1994, got to do my first film Dastak in 1996 and now I receive this woman entrepreneur award for I Am She, which I opened two years ago." 

Sen said she opened it with the idea of making "our Indian beauties capable enough to win international titles. All you people have been a source of great strength". 

Actors Parineeti Chopra and Prateik also received the awards for rising star female and rising star male respectively. 

"Just a year ago I was not even planning to become an actress. I was working in corporate industry. I always thought of becoming a banker. But I think destiny has its own role to play," said Parineeti who is enjoying new found fame after the success of Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl andIshaqzaade

"It feels really good that I have been getting so many awards. I promise to keep working harder and I hope to keep everybody happy," she added. 

Prateik, who has films like Jaane Tu Ya Jaane NaMy Friend Pinto and Aarakshan to his credit, dedicated his trophy to the people he has worked with so far. 

"This is really encouraging. I would like to dedicate this to all the people who I have worked in all my films," he said. 

Theatre veteran Tom Alter was given an award for exemplary contribution to Indian theatre while recently crowned Miss Asia Pacific Himangini Singh Yadu was honoured with the title of inspirational youth icon. 

Celebrity chef Vikas Khanna was given an award in the category, India Ki Shaan- culinary. People from various corporate and marketing fields were also honoured at the awards ceremony.

@MadhuriDixit1 tweeted...

Hi everyone! On my way back to Mumbai. Had a good time in Delhi. Kids and Ram enjoyed themselves.

Edited by suzi_b - 11 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh I luvd reading this, thx fr sharing, may she get many more awds
suzi_b thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1QCsKoMxI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys heres a new article on madhuri . right now madhuri is on number 10 and last week she was 8 position for bollywood celebs. in order for her to maintain her positioon we have to comment and like her articles that are posted. the bollywood ppl are giving us many chances sicne 3 articles about madhuri have been posted in the last few days but there are barely any comments. im the only one who has commented so far on the new article so plz guys , lets comment and like the artcile so madhuri can maintain her position in the top ten and hopefully advance higher!!!!

Edited by MadhuriDixit - 11 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr the vid...the lady lks good in black
suzi_b thumbnail
Madhuri to be Panchkula's girl next door

PANCHKULA: Residents of Panchkula will soon have a new neighbour -- Madhuri Dixit.

The actress spent the weekend in Chandigarh, visiting the house she is building in the foothills of the beautiful Shivalik mountains.

The plot was given to her by former Haryana chief minister Bhajan Lal - from the CM's discretionary quota -- in 1996, when she was at the peak of her career with hits like 'Hum Apke Hain Kaun', 'Anjaam' and 'Raja'. Her 3-BHK house is coming up on 310, Sector 4, Panchkula, in the Mansa Devi Complex.

The house is likely to be ready by October. Neighbours and those working on the house said Madhuri visited the plot along with husband Shriram Nene and sons Arin and Raayan on Saturday afternoon.

"Madam came with her husband and kids. She was here for about 15 minutes and checked out the construction," said Rakesh Gupta, who is among those involved in the construction work.

Madhuri joins the league of celebrities who are looking at the hills in the north as a place to have a house tucked in. Her visit comes after Priyanka Vadra's visit to Shimla, where she is building a house in Chharabara. Priyanka, who did not like the deisgn of the house, had got it razed and had visited the place in March this year to look at the new construction.

"About three month ago, she wanted to sell off the plot but she later changed her mind and started the construction work," said Hira Mani, a local real estate agent, who had helped Madhuri earlier this year in completing the official formalities of drawing up the conveyance deed - which provides absolute ownership to the allotee - between her and Haryana Urban Development Authority ( HUDA).The plot of land, provided to Madhuri on March 4, 1996, is spread over 450 square metres. While it's worth at the time of allotment was Rs 2,77,746, the current worth is estimated to be over Rs 8 crore.
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr the pix and the article
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg  next time i go to india with my family,i hope madhuri is visiting her chandigarh house since our house is in punjab so maybe the chance of seeing her out and about when we visit chandigarh!
suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

omg  next time i go to india with my family,i hope madhuri is visiting her chandigarh house since our house is in punjab so maybe the chance of seeing her out and about when we visit chandigarh!

Share some pics wid us if u get lucky...😉