Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the 7th FC of the one the only the Royal Highness of Bollywood 
                                                ***Madhuri Dixit***Heart
We have less members but we talk a lotLOL...and there's loads more to discuss in the coming months...
After nearly a decade Mads is back in India and in Bollywood. 
Jhalak Season 5 is rocking and rolling...and we have movies to look forward to...
So, keep discussing and spreading the magic of the most beautiful, charming, gorgeous, talented and versatile actress ever...Party

Madhuri in Jhalak

Edited by suzi_b - 22 June 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhschimpopSparklingPrinceprettyR3Sonnibusybee....Labyrinth..tanya.91*Resham*debaparna77khamosshhhUnconventional

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~The Queen is Back~" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
1st post...Wink

Bollywood has no dancing style of its own: Madhuri Dixit

Mumbai: The Hindi film industry is devoid of a distinctive style of dance, says dancing queen Madhuri Dixit, who feels Bollywood has become a melting pot of all forms of the art.

"I think Bollywood is an amalgam of all dance styles. Bollywood has no style of its own. The style is a cliche. There are so many dance styles all over the world and we get to see them all in one song itself. So this is Bollywood's specialty," Madhuri told IANS in an interview.

Raju Shelar/Firstpost

"As soon as new styles come in, like hip-hop is becoming popular now, you see dancers amalgamating it into our own dancing. The dance forms get a Bollywood twist and it becomes a new style. So Bollywood is always incorporating not just Indian and folk, but western dances too," she added.

Madhuri, who feels it is an "exciting" time for Bollywood, is credited with dance hits likeHumko aaj kal haiDhak dhakEk do teenQue sera seraKaahe chhed mohe and Aaja nachle. In each of these numbers, she has showcased the variety she is capable of.

The diva took a break from showbiz when she married US-based surgeon Sriram Nene and shifted to Denver from Mumbai to start a family. Now she is back in tinsel town for good, and judges celebrity participants on dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.

She looks as fit as ever, and her skin glows even more. What's the secret?

"It's just the discipline. You have to be disciplined. I dance regularly and exercise. One has to be fit. One thing good is that I have no bad habits! So for me it's a healthy lifestyle all the way," she said.

On the small screen, she was last seen on the judge's seat in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, and she admits "TV is an immediate way to get in touch with your fans."

"Thousands of households have a TV and it is great that I can be in so many houses at a time. It's so wonderful," she added.

The 45-year-old is also ready for her new innings in Bollywood with two films — Anubhav Sinha's Gulab Gang and Vishal Bhardwaj's Dedh Ishqiya, and she is upbeat about both projects.

"It's definitely an exciting time. Bollywood has taken a leap. The audience has matured, they are ready to see different kinds of subjects and topics and different kinds of films are being made. People who have stepped in are extremely professional and so everything is done professionally," said Madhuri, last seen on the big screen in 2007 movie Aaja Nachle.

She clarifies Gulab Gang is "nothing about gangsters," adding: "It's about a group of women who help other women and help solve problems that nobody else can solve. That's what fascinated me about the film… because it is all about woman power."

For Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to 2010 hitIshqiya, Madhuri said: "It can't really be called a woman-centric movie as there are four important characters in the movie, I'm looking forward to working with Arshad Warsi and Naseeruddin Shah. I'll be working with him in a meaningful role after a long time."

In the meantime, she says her family, including her husband and kids, Arin and Raayan, has settled well in Mumbai.

"For me, it wasn't difficult. I've grown up here. For my husband and my kids it was tough. But they have adjusted very well. They love the food. My husband loves the dhaba food," she added.

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/bollywood-has-no-dancing-style-of-its-own-madhuri-dixit-353671.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhUnconventional

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Madhuri is the bestt!!!!!!!!!

suzi_bUnconventional

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Thx suzi fr opening the FC...I love you Hug

suzi_bUnconventional

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thx suzi fr opening the FC...I love you Hug

Welcome...love u tooSmile

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Can Kangna Ranaut match steps with Madhuri Dixit in 'Dedh Ishqiya'?

Can Kangna Ranaut match steps with Madhuri Dixit in 'Dedh Ishqiya'?

The Tezz actor is going to facing a tough challenge trying to keep up with the ace dancing diva

In Abhishek Choubey's Dedh Ishqiya Kangna Ranaut will be seen matching steps with dancing diva Madhuri Dixit. Uh ho! Now that means the Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai actor will have to work really hard on her dancing moves, right? Absolutely! And director Chaubey is amply aware of this fact and knows quite well that the Tanu Weds Manu gal is hardly twinkletoes. That's why he has asked Ms Ranaut to brush up her dancing skills for the sequel to Ishqiya that will also feature Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi, apart from Kangy and Mads.

"Music was very important to Ishqiya and so it will remain in Dedh Ishqiya, though this time the songs and music would be very different. Yes, Madhuri would be doing a lot of singing and dancing," Chaubey said in an interview.

What's more, with this one Chaubey aims at reviving the genre of Muslim socials, which we do not see much in the movies nowadays. "I want to revive that old-world Nawabi charm of ornate architecture, thetehzeeb and the adaas that we saw in Muslim socials like Mere Mehboob, Mere Huzoor, Chaudhvin Ka Chand and Nikaah," the director said. And he revealed that the female leads in this movie will share loads of dance sequences.

So we assume that Kangna will have to sweat a lot to get her adaayein right, especially when she shares considerable screen space with the ever-graceful Madhuri Dixit. Phew! We wish you all the luck, dear Kangy.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/can-kangna-ranaut-match-steps-with-madhuri-dixit-in-dedh-ishqiya/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonni*Resham*khamosshhhUnconventional

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
^ Gosh so many write-ups about DI, still a long way before shooting commence. Uff abhi bahut intezaarkarna padega for this movie to release. Anyways it seems too promising and guess now Madhuri will start singing too.Smile

BTW congo for the new FC.Hug

suzi_bUnconventional

Unconventional

IF-Sizzlerz

Unconventional

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Congo shongo everyone 4 d new fc...PartyDancing

MadhuriDixitsuzi_b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top