Will she get rishi's help..?

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok now aditi has no evidence from her side to prove her identity,and she is in a state to prove that she is aditi ...so what evidence is left for her to prove..except to ask rishi's help..
Because she has no other strong  reason from her side to tell kabir..and kabir won't believe her so easily..
so only one option is left from her side -"Rishi", because he is the only one knows that she is not neha and she is "Aditi" ..so will she take rishi's help to prove kabir that she is aditi..
i can't blame anyone except aditi for her condition because she was the one who started it..
now she is helpless..who can't prove to her husband that she is his aditi
so i think she will ask for rishi to help her..
what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no i dnt thnk chipoo jiju wl help Aditi. he wl say if she wants him 2 tell the truth she hs 2 gv him 1crore.
Orla thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mimi-

no i dnt thnk chipoo jiju wl help Aditi. he wl say if she wants him 2 tell the truth she hs 2 gv him 1crore.

hmm..ya.he also said that "he will get the price in right time"..so aditi  will b struck from both the ends..
Edited by _A_a_l_i_y_a_ - 11 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
i m sure he wl blckmail her for money.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
though if Rishi comes and speaks the truth, Kabir won't accept that she is Aditi.

coz acc. to him, Rishi is matlabi, he is only for money and can change the side easily if paid ransomely. 😡

secondly Aditi has told that he acted n planned with Rishi all this. So in that case also failure coz, as her friend even if he says truth, Kabir feels he is saying lie for sake of friendship.

its a lose lose situation instead of win win.
Orla thumbnail
ya..after all he is greedy..
Orla thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

though if Rishi comes and speaks the truth, Kabir won't accept that she is Aditi.

coz acc. to him, Rishi is matlabi, he is only for money and can change the side easily if paid ransomely. 😡

secondly Aditi has told that he acted n planned with Rishi all this. So in that case also failure coz, as her friend even if he says truth, Kabir feels he is saying lie for sake of friendship.

good thought..so kabir will not beleive her so easily that's for sure..and if rishi comes back he will black-mail him(don't think so) or her(may be)..so it's now aditi's turn to prove her real identity..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
In one word, i think its easy for her to prove Neha rather than Aditi.

coz there are many things against which can be used ;

i think i mentioned them previously in one of my posts.

so lets c how will Aditi prove her identity? 😍
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

nice thought Sweatha.. So now Aditi has to prove she is alive not a ghost.. 😳 now who won the game at the end of the day??? it's a tie..

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi can proof her self as Aditi by saying one conversation she had when dey were happly married so kabir jus needs to ask her sumfink which only dey know simple as that.