Did anybody understand today's episode?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have no words to say anything abt today's episode.It was one of the best episodes of dkdm.

What they showed today was Parvati's bhagavatprapti which is the goal of every human being.A soul can attain moksha only after this bhagavatprapti.

But i have one doubt.i really could not understand rishi dadichi's speech on panchakosh and panchatatva.to attain moksha,it's very important to understand this panchakosh.

can someone explain to me about this panchakosh or panchatatva which rishi dadichi explained?i am sure most of the viewers also must not have understood it because it's very difficult to understand them and also because of the shudh hindi words used here.i wish they could have used simple hindi so that all the viewers would have tried to understand it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Panch Koshas                        Panch Tatvas                The Chakras

Annamaya Kosha                   Prithvi                         Muladhara Chakra
(the physical body)
Pranamaya Kosha                 Jala                             Swadhisthan Chakra
(the pranic body)
Manomaya Kosha                  Agni                              Manipur Chakra  
(the mental body)
Vigyanmaya Kosha                Vayu                             Anahata Chakra
(the astral body)                        
Anandamaya Kosha              Aakash                         Vishuddhi Chakra
(The bliss body)  
Parvati's Kundalini rising from Muladhara to Swadhisthan, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddhi Chakra. Till here she crossed all the 5 Koshas, 5 elements a human body is made of. Rising higher to Agya Chakra located in the 3rd eye position, just above there in Brhmarandhra, Lord Shiva is present. Kundalini, the Shakti in a human body is always eager to unite with Shiv in Brhmarandhra at Sahastrara Chakra which is abode of God. A human can experience God within his own body, experiencing an absolute bliss.
Parvati's journey to reach Shiv & finally unite him was shown today. The union part is yet to materialise.                  

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
jst go thru dis link.u will understand da pancha koshas.i agree it's not so easy 2 understand such deep philosophy.u hv 2 watch da episode again and again 2 understand it.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Annamaya Kosha                   Prithvi                         Muladhara Chakra
(the physical body)
Pranamaya Kosha                 Jala                             Swadhisthan Chakra
(the pranic body)
Manomaya Kosha                  Agni                              Manipur Chakra  
(the mental body)
(the astral body)                        
(The bliss body)  
Parvati's Kundalini rising from Muladhara to Swadhisthan, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddhi Chakra. Till here she crossed all the 5 Koshas, 5 elements a human body is made of. Rising higher to Agya Chakra located in the 3rd eye position, just above there in Brhmarandhra, Lord Shiva is present. Kundalini, the Shakti in a human body is always eager to unite with Shiv in Brhmarandhra at Sahastrara Chakra which is abode of God. A human can experience God within his own body, experiencing an absolute bliss.
Parvati's journey to reach Shiv & finally unite him was shown today. The union part is yet to materialise.                  

Minu you need to add this post to any of thew archived post else it might be lost. My two bits:

an ordinary human mind roams more or less in the lower three chakras or rather consciousness roams in the lower three chakras for obvious reasons.
A little bit of devotion to God and their consciousness rises up to anahata chakra and a little more and it can rise even a bit higher. There is a chance that the mind might slip back to the lower chakras when consciousness raises to anahata chakra. Once it reaches Visudhha chakra, it prefers to talk a lot about god, do puja and devotional activites but still might slip down to lower chakra.

once you are able to cross Visudhhi chakra, the mind will never go down beyond Vishudhhi again. Any materialistic talk will seem like poison. The mind will be totally involved in discussing, talking and thinking about the Divine Paramatma.
 Once it reaches Sashasrar, its the union of kundalini with Shiva.
Ordinary people cannot hold or enjoy such powerful divine bliss. Their bodies cannot take the power of it and after remaining in samadhi  for 21 days, their soul departs from the body.
ONly people like Avatar, who has special presence of Divine self in them, who are born to enlighten other people can come out of the samadhi at will and do kalyan for lesser beings.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

(the physical body)
(the pranic body)
(the mental body)
(the astral body)                        
(The bliss body)  

Very well explained dear thnx...
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

jst go thru dis link.u will understand da pancha koshas.i agree it's not so easy 2 understand such deep philosophy.u hv 2 watch da episode again and again 2 understand it.

thank u so much 4 proving link dr😃