Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

THERE IS NO WAY ADI IS GOING TO LOVE SUGNI

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
After watching todays episode i dont think CVS would do the most idiotic thing and make adi love sugni because  
1) the way he looked at her when vikram was telling his sister off, it was PURE hatred, disgust. it would be very unrealistic if all of the sudden he turns a new leaf...because his hatred towards her is so unfair she hasnt done ANYTHING wrongOuch...he JUST hates her
2) His mom would never accept her and he is a mommys boyDead no need to explain 
3) He is a mean human beingAngry and i dont think him and sugni are compatible

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93cupdSharee12Raleighbcatlarimel22Nu_Aduromancefanchumki...komal07HillyloveuntamedtigressJulieDtulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79Shell16~~~~

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
In TV serials, usually marriage is between 2 people who hate each other. or one of them hates the other. But marriage still happens. Then the whole story will be about how they fall in love.LOL

Adi need not be in love with Sugni to marry her. He can marry her to take revenge on his mama.

But how Cvs can show a man marry a woman his mama loved, i dont know. And how will they show Sugni love mama and then the nephew? That will be tough.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11ygizmo786Liveup59Raleighbcatlarimel22SparklesDBcyrinenainakkkromancefanAADHIDEVuntamedtigresskomal07tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaOmaRamdass~~~~

tilla_07 Newbie
tilla_07
tilla_07

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
umm, ditto to everything you said... and if they do make him fall in love with her, well, they better not have Sugni fall for him too.
Goodness, what an overgrown baby with no manners to boot! Disapprove 
Makes me go Censored when he comes onscreen... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdylarimel22nainakkkRaleighbcatromancefanuntamedtigressHillylovekomal07pankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

In TV serials, usually marriage is between 2 people who hate each other. or one of them hates the other. But marriage still happens. Then the whole story will be about how they fall in love.LOL

Adi need not be in love with Sugni to marry her. He can marry her to take revenge on his mama.

But how Cvs can show a man marry a woman his mama loved, i dont know. And how will they show Sugni love mama and then the nephew? That will be tough.

ya i get that...many serials actually start with them hating each other. but this is a DIFFERENT kind of ''hating each other''. sugni doesnt hate him as much as he hates her and he is actually looking down on her (discrimination!). If the CVS decide to make them fall in love atleast portray his character less mean. His character (at the moment) makes a perfect negative character so CVS just make him an antagonist we would love that LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

That's your typical tv show LOL It is likely that they can end up together Cry Happens in shows all the time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk~~~~

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneTongue after today's episode  I can't  picture Adi and Sugni
lovestory. Let's face reality the two of them don't  have the same 
chemistry as  VIckram  and Sugni. The only way love might blossom 
between Adi and Sugni is if they make VIckram a negative character.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786widdynainakkkromancefankomal07tulipdaisy~~~~

bibi13 Newbie
bibi13
bibi13

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I really do not want sugni and addi be paired on screen. They do not suite each other and they share no chemistry on screen and also adyita already got a girlfriend amrita. I would not like for there to be any way possible for adyita and sugni to be paired with each other. I am currently glued to this show because of sugni and vickram. If there is a sudden change of pairing then this viewer would be very disappointed.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figueregizmo786widdynainakkkromancefankomal07pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy~~~~

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Sugni+Adi :)     Sugni+Adi :)      Sugni+Adi :)     Sugni+Adi :)      Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :)    Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :)   Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :)

Wink I want to see the sparks fly when they are together ... Big smile
Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :) Sugni+Adi :)

The other pairing gives me the heebee-jeebees... sorry i know you hate me for this but really i do feel the heebee-jeebees with the other one.

Edited by zeezee55 - 22 June 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786larimel22nainakkkdevraniharishsurvi035

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index