22nd June 2012 Written Update - Last Episode (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
taaliyaan for bumy and durum...and gaaliyan to SKBM team...

least of all they could have shown Pooja speaking...sheesh...they could not make her utter even one word...and what else was expected from the dumb show...never thought the show would take this turn...this one takes the cake for the being the worst show in the last few months...what a waste of time and talent...

bumy I liked the last line you wrote...I wonder anyone even knew we existed...LOL...thats what this show has done to us...NBP...Nonexisting BRIJA Phankas...

will miss you all...love to all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivanibumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd June 2012 Written Update - Last Episode (Page 3)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
BAND KARO YEH BAKWAS! LOL You know you want to say it but they already beat you to it!

bummi this is the best piece of ur updateLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivani.....Lata.....bumtrinketsunshine_sun

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
ok its ime for farewell from my side tooo  miss u all esp bummi ,drum, lata,sukanya, rons ,alpha,divani new bies like misshi DOC and othersHuggood by.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 22 June 2012 at 3:54pm

errumz

Groupbie

errumz

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
thnx bumi 4 bearing the last torture...Clap...cv's ne meri umedo ko bilkul totne nai diya...mjhe inse itni hi bakwas ending ki umeed thi...infact ye to meri soch se bhi ziada bakwas nikli...mjhe laga k ye log brija and arev union dikhaenge...Ouch...but khair jane do...and i feel sorry 4 kamna even k last day bhi koi dialogue nai dia bolne ko...these cv's areDead...anyways bye to all great forumwaasis...GOD bless u all...Heart

shinjiniikarina88sunshine_sun.....Lata.....bumtrinket

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Rahul jii aur kamna ke baad kisiki action me dam tha to wo nigai jii he aur uske baad sumitra aur govind shankar Thumbs Up aarti muje bas ek time hi puja ke liye acchi sister lagi jab puja mandir me akeli thi aur aarti ne puja ko sambhala aur apna pyar jataya Day Dreaming ishaf mangti aarti ne sar dard karwaya Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinketsunshine_sun

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
N.cvs ne end ko bhi nahi baksha use bhi barbad kar diya murkhne Angry sabko jail bijwaya brij ko to nahi bejte jail brij puja ko mila dete Confused puja ko bas gandi chair dedi aur brij ko jail beja last me gana baja diya sapno ke shahar me bas ho gaya end itna bakwas end skbm ka Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
1 month se cvs ke pagalpan ko bardashat kiya dimag ka dahi aur dahi mese chash bana dali cvs ki bewkufi dekh dekh kar Ouch sirf brij puja ko last me ek sath dekhne ke liye aur mila kyaaa bakwash end Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidivani.....Lata.....sunshine_sun

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
miss u my forum frnds rahul jii aur kamna ka new show aayega to waha milege byeee ham he rahi pyar ke fir milege chalte chalte Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.