22nd June 2012 Written Update - Last Episode (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sukanya_77

Groupbie

sukanya_77

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your update  bummi . We all condemned ourselves to watch SKBM till its bitter end but it was possible only because of the forum members . I bid goodbye to  you wonderful people -  bummi , durum , doc , rwitz , tayaba , alphabeta , mish , karina and all other forumvaasis . I will miss writing on this forum a lot , for the first time I  had ventured into this  portal and was lucky to have such a wonderful time ... once again bye to all of you . Hope to meet some of you if something interesting  or SKBM season 2  comes up . Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidurumdivanikarina88bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd June 2012 Written Update - Last Episode (Page 2)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Excellent.. Seems like Dev is still single.. plus he has stopped drinking and is now an honest CBI officer... could I have asked for more...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniidurumsunshine_sun.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanya_77

Thanks for your update  bummi . We all condemned ourselves to watch SKBM till its bitter end but it was possible only because of the forum members . I bid goodbye to  you wonderful people -  bummi , durum , doc , rwitz , tayaba , alphabeta , mish , karina and all other forumvaasis . I will miss writing on this forum a lot , for the first time I  had ventured into this  portal and was lucky to have such a wonderful time ... once again bye to all of you . Hope to meet some of you if something interesting  or SKBM season 2  comes up . Smile

We have liberated ourselves from our abusive relationship at last LOL I've been here long enough to know just how rare it is to find a forum like this, so thank you for joining us here in our misery and our memories of good times past! Hug

Let us hope Rahul, Kamana, Vandana, Rajesh et al come again with our initial team of CVs somewhere!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniisukanya_77.....Lata.....tayabafarooquinancy1996sunshine_sunDOC108

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Excellent.. Seems like Dev is still single.. plus he has stopped drinking and is now an honest CBI officer... could I have asked for more...ROFL

I think he is an honest jailbird now LOL And bechare Krish aur Billu, the faithful friends to the Tiwari sisters who did no wrong other than stick by them through thick and thin - they're out in the cold as they wait around for their shady men!

Hai, Pachmarhi ki ladkiyan! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniisukanya_77divanidurumsunshine_sun.....Lata.....tayabafarooquinancy1996DOC108

sukanya_77

Groupbie

sukanya_77

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

Originally posted by sukanya_77

We have liberated ourselves from our abusive relationship at last LOL I've been here long enough to know just how rare it is to find a forum like this, so thank you for joining us here in our misery and our memories of good times past! Hug

Let us hope Rahul, Kamana, Vandana, Rajesh et al come again with our initial team of CVs somewhere!

I will be waiting for that day ... it is sure that I will login the forum that very day Smile

shinjiniidurumdivanisunshine_sunbumtrinkettayabafarooquiDOC108

durum

durum

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

What the CBi took him back after his jail sentence??/!!!Confused  LOL!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

durum

durum

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

I think he is an honest jailbird now LOL And bechare Krish aur Billu, the faithful friends to the Tiwari sisters who did no wrong other than stick by them through thick and thin - they're out in the cold as they wait around for their shady men!

Hai, Pachmarhi ki ladkiyan! ROFL

Pachmarhi ki hawa paani..still waters seem to run shadily deep!!

shinjiniidivanibumtrinkettayabafarooquinancy1996sunshine_sunDOC108

divani

divani

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanx bumi

CVs should b hanged 4 spoiling such brilliant show...we didnt even get Brija reunion...poor kamna hope she gets realy gud show in future but not on life ok channel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjinii.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooquiDOC108

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.