Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hi guys, sorry for some reasons not able to post my usual review of the show

I'm posting from yesterday's epiosde.
From the first scene, when adi woke up from bed after hearing his dad's arrival , the way he jumped in joy and the hug everything have cleared that how he loved his father. Infact i felt that he loves his dad more than mom..
The pain was visible in his eyes when he witness his parents fight once again. And his decision was qiute good.. Harish, instantly i like this character he is realy a great father he understood his son's feel and acted very well in pacifying adi..
The romeo part was good ( adi aka nakuul is not lesser than any romeoEmbarrassed ) Wink, i jsut love him..
Uff, its not needed here.. lolzROFL

Today, i felt that harish and avantika both still have feelings or love for each other, only their ego is standing as a barrier, (may be i'm wrong when the story unfolds the reaosns )..
I was likeShocked during the shayari scene, adi is saying these lines .. After pankhuri came out from the trance only i thought.. this is a dream..LOL Adi is LOL,,, no way..lol
And the hilarious parts was harish's popluarity and avantika's face expression, that narg to narg free call was a old joke, but it was good ..
I like harish, nice character with deptha and comic sense..
Adi asking pankhuri gupta's school certificate and license was tooo LOL, first time in a show i think..
Totally iam enjoying this pyaar ka dard hai..
what about you ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaTheCaptainxMidnightStarx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Adi and his father ~" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Haha, lovely post Bowya! I am thinking defiantly that Harish and Avantika will be together again in the future, their arguments are so funny!! Like in yesterday's episode when Harish joked by thanking Avantika for his TRP's! ROFL

Wow! Aditya and Pankhuri scene was lovely!! Love the father and son relationship! This serial has turned out beautifully!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCaptainaachuslove_never_dies

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Haha, lovely post Bowya! I am thinking defiantly that Harish and Avantika will be together again in the future, their arguments are so funny!! Like in yesterday's episode when Harish joked by thanking Avantika for his TRP's! ROFL

Wow! Aditya and Pankhuri scene was lovely!! Love the father and son relationship! This serial has turned out beautifully!! :)
lol, i think this avantika and harish nok jokes will become more popular soon.LOL.
Agree, this show is so beautiful like its himachal, too good.. Rashri never fail to show us this kind cute family drama, they are doing their magic again..
I loved the shayari part today, adi dialougue delivery during that scene was cute like him.. Embarrassed
Thanks again dearHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaxMidnightStarx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.