Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Adi: Trust issues? [Analysis June 22nd] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. Adi really does have trust mainly because he hasnt had that example of an ideal marriage like pankhuri has.
I really enjoyed this episode because i was able to see those small effects that Pankhuri and her family has manged to have on Adi. Really loved the scene where Adi touched pankhuris grandfathers feet.Obviously loved that little poetry seen it was cute but it was only a dream. the cvs have done an amazing job with the first week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi: Trust issues? [Analysis June 22nd] (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Aditya aaj ka ladkha hai.

He has seen his parents life after marriage and he also saw how caring both r.They r having feelings but ego in coming in the middle.

He wanted to know everything in detail about the gal to whom he is going to marry.When he said he wants to talk to her privately gals side no one expected this .I was shocked when he asked her licence to know her age.But he want's everything perfect no lie nothing.I liked his nature and he is looking cute.

This is rajashree production once the marriage part comes then ,that will be very much lavish marriage.All the  cast r good.Let us wt. and see  where this show stand in TRP.

Edited by monaya_MS - 22 June 2012 at 11:25pm

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Aditya outright told Pankhuri he likes honesty, she does too but while he needs proof she believes a person. We will only know more as the show progresses. 

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Wow nice post Sarra.n yeah i totally agree with u.

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Hey guys,

The episode just ended about 7 minutes ago.

So far so good. I just had to ask everyone here that is it just me or does anyone else feel that Adi has super trust issues? He just can't trust anyone. Probably because of the amount of failed marriage that he has seen.

The oblivious glances between Adi's parents were excellent! ClapClap

The moment that Adi and Harish shared was perfectly portrayed. A father discussing marriage with his son. ClapClap

Scene between AdHuri! The kavita moment, though it was a dream. I really hope it happens SOON!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

These are my views. You are more than welcome to share your views. I would love to hear themTongue.

Lastly, WHO can't wait for Monday already? Approve

@ bold: MEEE! Day Dreaming Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P-.Aphrodite.-

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Poori post mein..sirf who is excited for Monday acha laga D'ohKya hoga is forum ka ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

Poori post mein..sirf who is excited for Monday acha laga D'ohKya hoga is forum ka ROFLROFL

yaar ask ur SJ.. m too lazy to read long posts.. Cool n reply karna toh like.. Dead ROFL

@ bold: now m here.. tohh oly spamming.. Thumbs Up ROFL

-.Aphrodite.-

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

yaar ask ur SJ.. m too lazy to read long posts.. Cool n reply karna toh like.. Dead ROFL

@ bold: now m here.. tohh oly spamming.. Thumbs Up ROFL

SJ is lazy herself...dekha nhi forum join karke bataya bhi nahi gaya Ouch Cry
I am sure...spamming queens r here...ROFL 
Bechari Saraa...she was coming to murder me Ouch Beech mein kahan reh gayi

_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.