Written Update 22nd june 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Police Goes to indu's room and checks..if they can find any proof against indu. Sanchi tells the students what happened to swetha...and says swetha has said indu is his kidnapper. police brings indu into camps after checking his room . The students attack Indu after learning that he had kidnapped and planned to murder Shweta. Indu vows revenge against Saanchi for turning them against him. 

Sadanand and Radha celebrate Indu's arrest. Saanchi meets Shweta's mother in the hospital and promises to bring the culprit responsible for Shweta's kidnap to justice. Shukla comes to sadanand and says that swetha is not yet dead and if she gets out of coma he will be in jail. Sadanand says him that he should have closed her at once..shukla says that whenever he tried to kill her...indu always comes in the middle by one or the other way. Shukla asks sadanand to go to jail and meet indu..& in that time he will think what to do with swetha. Sadanand goes to jail and meets indu...Indu asks sadanand to get him out soon...but sadanand  conviences indu to be in jail until the matter is chilled. Sadanand comes out and says to himself that he will not let indu get out of jail so soon.

Sanchi sees the news about swetha on T.v and shed tears that even swetha has lost infront of Indu as her. Veena consoles her and says that she was not lost yet...as the war is not completed yet...and says from now she will support her in whatever she do. next morning when sanchi goes to college she finds her posters in the campus(for elections) and feels happy.  The students says that they choose to elect sanchi as their leader. Shukla plans to kill Shweta. Indu tries to contact Sadanand from the police station. Sadanand ignores his call saying that he is in court...and  he plots to get back  Sanchi's ancestral house.

Precap : Shukla tries to kill swetha by removing oxygen mask. At the same time sanchi and mehek comes there and calls the doctor. Shukla who is hidden behind the curtains will try to get out of that room...but sanchi sees him at the door step. 

Edited by ramya3697 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
ramya thanks a lot for update..

Worst part of the episode ...
Students pelting stones on indu and sanchi giving a big smile... U r a loser sanchi.

Sadanand tiwari ... is in full mood to take revenge from indu because our pyara indu gave property papers to sanchi .

Precap shows that she has seen shukla in the room... i think shukla will give some justification and will get out of the situation.

But somehow sanchi will still suspect him.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg i feel very bad 4 Indu par kya kare hum uski dharm patni khud usse sata rahi hai :( JALDI sanchi ko usski galti ka ahshas ho
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww...feel for Indu. Sanchi is going to regret smiling when Indu was being pelted with stones.๐Ÿ˜ก

But then Indu has done so much to her...I am not surprised.

Thanks for the update Ramya

Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ramya thnx for the update dear...

mujhe rula dia CVs ne... patthar se mara mere nazaak se massooom se indu per... ohhoo..๐Ÿ˜ญ

hated sanchi's smile at that time...

stupid students kabhi idhar kabhi udhar..

shukla..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก i feel like killing him..

tiwari idiot mama kam pyjama zyada hai woh๐Ÿ˜ก

bechara jail me.. humesha jail ke darshan milte hai issey for wrong case...

precap-  looks interesting but just hope that he gets caught soon.. and indu comes out of jail...
but woh andar aa raha hai bahar jaa raha hai isme confuse hui sanchi toh.. i know she'll suspect him then too
these mama's are seriously getting on my nerves..

i guess reputation itna kharab ho gaya indu ka..
i feel namz ka OS kamyab hone ke chances hai yahan๐Ÿ˜†

dil hai ki manta nahi๐Ÿ˜†

INDU IS SO ANGRY.. FELT SO BAD WHEN HE SAID THOSE LINES IN THE JAIL... KYA REPUTATION THA USKA.. uski kahi baatein patthar ki lakeer thi... beta aur karo kidnapping...
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Updatewass Ramya ...really loved it ..Thanxx ...
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ramya...i really feel so sorry for Indu they had no right to throw them stones at him...Shukla ji i hope you get run over by a bus i really hate you๐Ÿ˜ก

x
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: faayey

Thanks for the update ramya...i really feel so sorry for Indu they had no right to throw them stones at him...Shukla ji i hope you get run over by a bus i really hate you๐Ÿ˜ก

x

LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sach me...sasura mar jaye to aacha h