Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Aditya + Pankhuri To Meet, Will Sparks Fly?

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Aditya and Pankhuri to meet, will sparks fly between them?

like   1  LIKE  |  comments   1  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Aditya has finally agreed to go to Himachal where he and Pankhuri will get to meet each other. Will there be any sparks between them?

pyar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyara pyaraOur source from Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara says "Aditya does not believe in the concept of marriage. He has grown up seeing his parents bicker and not getting along. But Pankhuri believes that relationships and marriage are sacred. She believes so as she has always seen her parents have a loving and caring relationship. Aditya and Pankhuri come from completely different backgrounds. While Aditya has agreed to go and meet Pankhuri, the final decision of saying yes or no for marriage will be his. Meanwhile Pankhuri already has many dreams of her ideal partner."

But will Aditya live up to Pankhuri's expectations as an ideal partner? Will Aditya like her? Will two people who come from extremely different backgrounds be able to come together?

Pankhuri says "I want my partner to be loving, caring and respectful towards me and everyone. Like me, I want him to consider marriage a sacred bond. I hope that I will find these qualities in Aditya."

Aditya says "I have agreed to go to Himachal and meet Pankhuri but I really don't believe in the institution of marriage. I don't know anything about Pankhuri as she is not on any social networking site and so I am quite curious about her."

How will the meeting between Pankhuri and Aditya go? Will they get along with each other? Will sparks fly between them? To find out, watch Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, tonight 10 pm on STAR Plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Slexie4evaTacker_HolicxMidnightStarxFIZK6

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! Looking forward to tonight's episode! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786Tacker_Holic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index