Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
There is sooo much more I would like to see CVs weave into their story... for Shiv to learn and appreciate and heal all her wounds even the bullet!  Everything Jagat put her through.  I also would not mind Ashima returning and for them to differentiate conduct of Gauri vis a vis Anandi in somewhat similar circumstances. 

- She recognizes the innate strenght and goodness of Shiv... yesterday when she wished there had been a Collectorsaab to save her... several things flashed through my mind... dher aaye par dhurust(sp) aaye"... her dreamman's face...In sum, she wanted someone to save her then, but he is here now and will heal all her wounds.  Then tring, he calls. 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u know i got some lines from sid's interview...that it will be very MCP type if ppl will expect a girl like anandi will wait for jag...if she like someone then she can be in that relationship...she needs a husband then she can go for it...
at that time i think..hah ...anandi wont ...no way...shiv has to do much more...
but i am pleasantly surprised... i hope what i am thinking after today's epi is actually cvs want to show us...mutual feeling😊
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did we not say that anandi likes him lol

But seriously,
I think anandi is realizing what jagya has done to her was wrong. Before she taught she dserved it, she blamed herself for not being up to par for him but now she has someone to compare  it with. She will compare the behavior and see that what jagya did was abuse. And she will be able to move on from his thoughts completely.

Is she in love with shiv
 I do not think so.. But as you said kushi, the healing has started. 

Shiv has fallen no doubt. 
But this process will be harder for anandi. 
I am glad that she is moving on and by the time jagya returns she will be completel y over him and thus it will be easier for her to make decision.

Until now she was hurt by  jug head but, she still loved him. But now... She is up to no feelings for jagya... And eventually she will be irked by him. 

I cannot wait to watch 
khusi_* thumbnail
ok we can get some proofs..in the upcoming dance and dhol jugalbandi of AnSh on shiv's bday pary...i mean birdy party(as ds said)🀣
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi...yes i agree with u..

u know i didn't understand that dream and all those voice overs properly..means i didn't understand what was the significance of all those things!...but now ur post have cleared many doubts! πŸ˜³...i think it was anandi's first step of moving on with "someone else"...and her heart is saying her now that "someone else" can be shiv πŸ˜³...i hope she will accept it soon too...and from shiv's side i guess he has realized it already...😳
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
no mona...shiv hasnt realized too...but from his side...he is completely smitten...anandi has lil feelings for him...πŸ˜†
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also one more thing she is not running away from Shiv, even after her dreams. Its a positive sign she will allow love to come to her πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with Suchi - till now she had no basis of comparision except Bhairon & Basant... but, now she has a city guy the same age treating her with respect, genuine appreciation, and honesty. As they continue to interact, she will see the 1001 differences between Jug and Shiv.  Shiv scolds her, but he also respects her and listens to her.  He never belittles or berates her.  Most of all he is a "just" person with true integrity & loyalty...qualities Jug will never develop... he couldn't even be his Daadisa's laadesar forget loyal husband
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is nice to see the way CV's moving with AnSh track.

but why anandi running aftre jagya in her dream?
is she still loves her andwaiting for her.
evev i don'tlike her comparing between shiv and ajgat
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

no mona...shiv hasnt realized too...but from his side...he is completely smitten...anandi has lil feelings for him...πŸ˜†

oh no...i thought he has realized it already! ...may be u r right..but yes it is for sure that he likes her a lot..😳