Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing chapter!

Khushi and Arnav are really into each other...like..really, really into each other. 😆 How can this thing between them not be  defined as a relationship?

Khushi was the catalyst that showed Arnav the mirror and showed him what he was becoming. The entire journey from that awful confrontation has been a cathartic one. Arnav seems...more relaxed, 'together'. He obviously feels deeply for Khushi. How can he then easily say that he'll walk away from this...?

Will Anjali and co find out about them?
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..that a surprisingly long update...

It was great...they are so close and very comfortable with each other now...it's amazing how far they have come...very nice...loving it...
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment on page 127:)
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's a beautiful update! Wonder how this long distance relation is going to work, cannot wait to read further. Thanks for the pm.
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am scared to see happy times in a story.. that only tells me something dramatic is going to unfold..

thoroughly enjoyed the part.. they are just perfect for each other..

beautifully written.. just perfect way to describe their passionate moments..

mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww, such a beautiful update!!!!!!
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all chapters in a go... dont know how i missed this wonderful story... Anyhow very well written and the way you unfolded the story sequentially is highly appreciable. Loved the language used... and the romance has hot.. lovely.. waiting to read more..

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved it.. They really wanna be together... Especially Khushi wants to be with him always.. He has his own fears of juggling between 2 countries and he was worried abt what she wants.. But she very well told him what she does.. Im loving the way its progressing..  
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What is it with elevators? 😆
It could be such a cramped, claustrophobic and impersonal space but with a right person, it sparks desire...

Needless to say, it was an awesome update... That pillow scene was utterly cute. And I want that pillow too. Period.

Loved how their relationship is making a progress. But every time I read this I sit at the edge of my chair dreading something bad to happen. Thank goodness it never happens. I'm just loving the pace of their relationship and ohh did I tell you? I'm a fan of mushy mushy romance. So I'm absolutely loving their talks and their cuddling to each other..❤️

Wonderful update...👏

I don't know if I'd be able to read next few updates or not as I'm leaving IF for few months but I'll try to read and comment as well..😊
Update soon..😉
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Updated my comment on pg 128 😊