Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Last task of the Saif Competition!

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Alright here is the last task:

List 5 of your favourite Saif movies and tell why you like them (beside the movie) 

AND

List 5 movies you hate of Saif's and tell why you hate them (beside the movie)

Good Luck all Contestants, you have today and tomorrow to complete this task

Priya

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Good Luck all contestants! May the best fan win! Wink
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
5 movies i liked

1.Kal ho na ho-cuz he looked HAWT, haha naw he was very sensitive/funny, brought out his personaility

2.Dil Chahta Hai- he was very kiddish, but he didnt have mani parts, which was a lil on da off side.

3.Hum Tum- i liked the little cartoon pplz, and the acting it was a bit realistic, which made him connect with the viewers.the character of Karan has matched fully on Saif

4.Kya Kehna-it tells u the upz n downz of life,

5.Ek Hasina Thi-i liked hiz acting, cuz he made the ppl hate him, which is a good thing n a way, meanin hiz acting was TOP!

5 movies, i disliked

1.Yeh Dillagi- because,even tho he was da main character, his acting was not that strong, which made him look not like a playa(which he was suppose to act as) but as a childish.. ? lolz

2.biwi no 1- he had a small part, which is fine,but he didnt be in it for long, which wsa confusin

3. love ke liya sala kuch bhi karega-it had no storyline

4. na tum jano na hum-he was a big FLIRT,(which isnt bad at times, but yeah lolz)

5. Hamesha-he looked like a bundher in it LOL
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
lol sheena "bhunder"LOLLOL
blughost91 Goldie
blughost91
blughost91

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
okies...now my faves wen it comes 2 saif are:
1. Hum Tum:ok this movie is like all boys vs. girls and atuff and then its like all whoa....u get it???? it teaches u about life and junk....u know???
2. Ek Hasina Thi: ok his character in this movie tells u to never trust a guy that looks shady Ermm ....or a really really nice wen u first meet him.....he just acts really good as a u know wat's that called wen u get sumone u use sumone for your own complete advantage??? oh yeah... that's called being me! Big smile !! just jokin' 'round!!! main point i like about this movie: (once again) never trust a shady guy who looks nice at first...
3. Kal Ho Na Ho: ok no matter wat anybody says... this is the best movie of all time!!!!this movie is like whoa!!!! the movie taught me to live life to the fullest cuz you never know....KAL HO NA HO Cry !!!!
4. Na Tum Jano Na Hum: u cannot find a better flirt...but the way his flirting is goin is like whoa he can lose more than a wife... ok sry acidentally changed subject!!!! anyways liked the story even though it is sorta u know typical it had a special supprise at the end... u know it's like wen you get a happy meal from mcdonalds... u get the same old meal but the u get to the end which is the toy!!! that's the surprise!!!!
5. Dil Chahta hai: i like the story line....

5 movies that that get my vote to dieDead:
1. Hum Saath Saath Hain: Thumbs Downone word....ew.... saif does not look that great he looks like u know....ew.... i mean the acting in my opinion is horrible!!!!! he acts like he just wanted to get over wit the movie and junk.... so like it was awful!!!! i 'm not into these family movies...
2. Hamesha: sheena u can totally see the truth... i mean saif does look like a bhunder in that movie!!!! the long hair look is so not working for him!!!! plus the movie was just plain retarded... i 'm christian and it's my natural instinct that leads me to believe that reincarnation does not happen... so therefore it just makes the whole movie die in my world...
3.Darna Mana Hai: I JUST HATE THIS MOVIE Angry !!!! the movie was supposesd to be scary!!! it wasn't!!!! and saif could do better than that!!!!i mean no none is that paranoid about no smoking!!!!!
4. Bumbai Ka Babu: ew Dead!!! once agian i just hate his hair!!! oh and the movie had no point... i didn't get it!!!!!
5. LOC kargil: im just not the war movie kind....
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

5 movies I liked-

KAL HO NA HO- He portrayed a wonderful job of Rohit.He was aflirt in that film.He improved a lot from that film.He was funny in that film.This movie taught me 2 live life happily kya pata kal ho na ho.

HUM TUM -Even though I liked khnh more,but this was his all time best performance ever.In this story I liked all the dialouges,especially the dialogue in the song ladki kyun. His character was lively and it matched his character

DIL CHAHTA HAI-He was nice in that film.His performance was not 2 bad and 2 good.The story line was good.

Ek HASINA THI-His performance is lot appreciated cause he portrayed a negative role in that.I liked his performance very much in that film and i think he should have got a award for that.

HUM SAATH SAATH HAI- I did not like his performance in that film but the film was good. His hairstyle was Thumbs Down

his flop movies-

HAMESHA-He looked like a stupid donkey in that film.He was Dead

LOC KARGIL- He did not act at all.He was looking very stupid in that film.I don't know why he was there?

KYA KEHNA -I liked the film but he was Dead. I was Angryat him for doing that role with that stupid hairstyle.

LOVE KE LIYE SAALA KUCH BHI KAREGA-This film had no storyline and he was very bad in that film.This was one of the worst performance.

DARNA MANA HAI- He just appeared for a while and nothing else.

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
When will u announce the winner???
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
good luck guyzSmile

Go to top