Hitler Didi

FF - Fatherhood LAST CHAPTER,PAGE - 125 (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 129

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Paulomi...

Aww...it was so sweet part..
Loved the way Sameer scolded Simi..
for taking decison of his daughter's life without asking him..
that was awesome...

Great part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Fatherhood LAST CHAPTER,PAGE - 125 (Page 79)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avni30

PaulomiHugAwesome awesome update @sam ne simi ko jis tarhase ans. Diya wow or rishi sam ka ph conv. Or humeisa ki tarha sonia sam or sonia trisha scenes too good wow HugHug
Big smile 

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafyyy

Paulomi...

Aww...it was so sweet part..
Loved the way Sameer scolded Simi..
for taking decison of his daughter's life without asking him..
that was awesome...

Great part
thanks  

Nosh25

Nosh25

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
So sweet. Really nice update!

-Paulomi-

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nosh25

So sweet. Really nice update!
thanks  

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Oh my goodness! where do I start ranting about my favourite ff ... anyways, I will go scene by scene:

• When Sam was back home and he saw everyone quiet the first thing that came to his mind was SONIA Approve
  • Sam went straight to her room and the way Sonia confided in him and the way Sam "use palko pe bitha ke rakhta hai" Day Dreaming also he carried her to have dinner.
  • After he was upset about the scene, he could have just burst on Simi but no, his priority was not shouting but to make Sonia comfortable so he first put her to sleep and then went to Simi and told her not to bother Sonia.
  • When he came and slept along her and hugged her... that warmth means everything to a childDay Dreaming and of course it  means everything to Sam...
  • Sam never even wants her to acknowledge him as her father, all he wants is her happiness Smile
  • Sonia-Sam and Rishi-Sam convo on Sam's birthday... too good
  • When Trisha created the scene both baap-beti saved each otherEmbarrassed
  • And of course THE GIFT... awww...Blushing so cuteCry
  • and as usual when everyone, (for now Sam) got overemotional she brushed it off Smile

Paulomi...  this is your bestest ff... best of course, bestest because its not a love story and you just got the emotion right... ClapEmbarrassedBig smile

-Paulomi-

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Oh my goodness! where do I start ranting about my favourite ff ... anyways, I will go scene by scene:

• When Sam was back home and he saw everyone quiet the first thing that came to his mind was SONIA Approve
  • Sam went straight to her room and the way Sonia confided in him and the way Sam "use palko pe bitha ke rakhta hai" Day Dreaming also he carried her to have dinner.
  • After he was upset about the scene, he could have just burst on Simi but no, his priority was not shouting but to make Sonia comfortable so he first put her to sleep and then went to Simi and told her not to bother Sonia.
  • When he came and slept along her and hugged her... that warmth means everything to a childDay Dreaming and of course it  means everything to Sam...
  • Sam never even wants her to acknowledge him as her father, all he wants is her happiness Smile
  • Sonia-Sam and Rishi-Sam convo on Sam's birthday... too good
  • When Trisha created the scene both baap-beti saved each otherEmbarrassed
  • And of course THE GIFT... awww...Blushing so cuteCry
  • and as usual when everyone, (for now Sam) got overemotional she brushed it off Smile

Paulomi...  this is your bestest ff... best of course, bestest because its not a love story and you just got the emotion right... ClapEmbarrassedBig smile

thanks thanks thanks
iam so glad that you liked this ff so muchBlushing  

...fari...

IF-Sizzlerz

...fari...

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
paulomi awesome update loved how sameer threatened simi then sonia's visit to mallLOL then trisha's incidentLOL n aww cute sonia knitted sweater for sameerEmbarrassed

-Paulomi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top