Members Lounge

iphone restore notes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

midrehauk

midrehauk

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Hello ,

I accidentally deleted the notes app on my iphone how do i get it back?

iphone restore notes .

wonderhare.com

Thanks for your advise.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "iphone restore notes" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cano

cano

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

The answer is propably yes. But we need to configure the probability of recover: Just let's see the big two 'if's in this:

• If the notes you want to recover were created before your most recent iTunes backup, you can get them back by extracting from iTunes;
  • If you deleted a note from your iPhone 4, 3G, but you never didn't sync with iTunes, you still have chance to directly recover notes from your iPhone.
data-retrieval.net/iphone-data-recovery/iphone-notes-restore.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top