Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Since he wants to remove something ...I hope he takes off that jewellery thing  on her head๐Ÿ˜†. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that makes two of us asru!! I cant stand that thing on her head. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for sharing!

But where does it indicate that shiv had fallen for anandi. It looks like he was just giving her that govt letter?

apparently while she is reading the letter he reaches forward and tries to tuck in a stray strand of hair behind her ear affectionately.  that is what has caused the hoo-hah because anandi looks up perplexed.
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yaar...I thought really he was going to confess๐Ÿ˜† My heart skipped a beat reading the title๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessyashika

While anandi is reading the letter he is all mesmerised by her and in a dreamy mode tries to tuck her hair behind her ear...and anandi is left shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ i wonder how will shiv defend himself๐Ÿ˜†

Ya how the hell is he going to defend himself๐Ÿ˜•...Ab to tu gaya bachu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bhaagle๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tinoo

apparently while she is reading the letter he reaches forward and tries to tuck in a stray strand of hair behind her ear affectionately.  that is what has caused the hoo-hah because anandi looks up perplexed.

Tinoo - now you see Shiv is crossing his boundaries khullam khulla๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Betcha he still doesn't realize it till she goes ballistic on Collector Saab!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tum logo ne yeh sab kaha dekha? link batado plz.
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW CANT WAIT TO SEE SHIV ANANDI TOGETHER
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched the segment now. Is he tucking her hair in? I thought he was trying to take it out so that it falls on her shoulder... Don't know ๐Ÿ˜’
But, whatever he does, its gonna be fun ๐Ÿ˜†

He removed glitter paper... seemed like glitter paper to me ...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shiv looks so cute :) Anandi as usual in her serious avtaar..
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the second SBS segment where they played Truth or Dare, Shv offered to go remove his shirt on camera and I remembered all the girls who wanted to see him shirtless :) I was shocked that he volunteering to do it. But, hamara Shiv cheated us all.. :(