Page 1 of 1

nkaur_19

nkaur_19

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Sai Deodhar And Shakti Anand

When
30th Jan 2005.

Where
The wedding was at 'Time and Again', Lokhandwala, Mumbai and the reception at Army Club, Juhu, Mumbai.

To Whom
Shakti Anand.

What did you both wear
I wore a pink coloured designer lehenga and Shakti wore a cream coloured designer Kurta Pajama for the wedding.
For the evening reception, it was a dark blue and yellow coloured, designer sari for me, whereas Shakti wore a beige coloured formal designer suit.

Love
Love then arranged

How long was the courtship
Very, very short... Only 2 months!

The engagement ring
We got engaged on 14th January 2005. Our engagement rings are diamond studded platinum bands.

Qualities you looked for in your partner
He has so many qualities that I cannot name any single quality. I would only say that he is a very balanced individual, very passionate about life and work. He is a very strong person and a man of convictions!

Biggest expense
Actually, I don't remember what all expenses occurred during the wedding. But to me the most expensive thing was the engagement ring, as it was so pretty and beautiful!

What kind of ceremony
It was a simple ceremony, more of a Maharashtrian wedding. It was a very low-key affair.

Any unusual event during the wedding
Actually, the whole wedding was a roller coaster ride as we got married very quickly-- it was a typical chat mangani pat byah affair for us. That's what Shakti keeps on telling me that our love-story was shorter and quicker than our love-story in the serial 'Saara Akash'. So, now when I recollect the whole thing... I find it all so funny!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sia and shakti" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top