IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi Guys!
Phewww finally exams are over and im done with HS! *happy dance*
So here you go another One Shot, please Like/Comment
And buddy me if you'd like PMs

PMs for this one will be sent later

The grass smelled fresh as if it had been grown just today instead of decades, yet still spread the warmth of familiarity. The air that carried the monsoons had a calming affect and the cloudy skies on the verge of pouring rain sent a joyous feel to anyone in the darkest despair. The nature with its beauty could bring a smile on anyone's face even a grumpy face would light up and if they hadn't… well that was their bad luck.

The rain worked like such medication that could save a dying person. But this had much bigger affect. It healed hearts, it healed wounded emotions, and moreover it erased all the tensions even for the short while, but it did create that heaven on earth.

It was magical how it made the darkest truths feel feathery light. As the drops hit the top of the gazebo she felt the excitement rose within her. Looking up from the white and black keys her creamy white fingers stopped in their tracks and a glint of happiness ignited in her eyes bringing out the widest smile.

Getting up from her bench she stepped off the floor of the gazebo and landed in the soft grass which could be felt moist from the fresh rain. Spreading her arms around looking at the sky in gratitude she span slowly feeling each and every moment, as her dark brown leather boots crashed against the stones hidden in the small green blades.

Her knee length skirt swirled in rhythm and her high neck sweater caressing her petite torso. She closed her eyes feeling the droplets fall on her face. They stayed there, even the rain loved her.

All those traumatic memories, all those happy memories, all the times she got hurt, all those times she cried buckets, all those times she begged, all those times she got insulted, all those times…with him.

It would be surprising or better as shocking, but she no longer felt sad, now she could only remember her past in her good books. Fortunately or unfortunately she no longer got sad when she thought of her past, for some reason it didn't seem that bad now, worse could happen to her, worse has happened to people. She was thankful she still had so many things to cherish.

Besides whatever happens happens for the best and she had started to walk with the rhythm, that was created by the instrument of life.

Goonji Si Hai, Saari Fiza

Jaise Bajti Ho Shehnayian

Even after she had left him she didn't feel lonely.  True she missed him but she also remembered it was for the best. It was like the nature had promised to never let her feel his absence and it was doing its job pretty well.

Lehrati Hai Mehki Hawa

Gungunati Hain Tanhayan

As she tasted the rain a bit more she hugged the winds, and the little ones jumped up and down in sheer happiness. Like Mother Nature was extra meherbaan today, the rain and now the faces of the little stars glowing with excitement, innocence filled eyes.

When her eyes noticed the quiet one. She just didn't like it, here they were enjoying the beauty and there he was sitting quietly looking down. She didn't mind sharing some of the rain with him, it would only bring him joy and even more it would make her ultra happy.

She moved over to other side and lifted his chin, seeing the innocence and sadness her smile temporarily vanished too but it wasn't a difficult task for her to make him smile. It never was.

Sab Gaate Hain Sab Hi Madhosh Hain

Hum Tum Kyun Khamosh Hain

He suddenly opened his eyes, as if remembered something important, out of the blue. He sat there quietly on the teal recliner in confusion.

He felt the rain drops hit the wooden floors. In an instance he remembered everything, the happiness, the delight, the cuteness, the mischief, the innocence and that smile. He remembered her.

…it wasn't a difficult task for her to make him smile. It never was.

And even today her memories did wonders too. He smiled.

As the rain got heavier he felt it, he felt as if she was calling him, calling him to bring her back calling to tell everything was fine, calling him to cheer up and her infamous stop with the sadness already, dukhi aatma!

As she used to tease her in the happier days

Saaze Dil Chedo Na

Chup Ho Kyun Gao Na

Aao Na…Aao Na

Aao Na…Aao Na

He knew she missed him, she probably did, no she did for sure he knew it. But he also knew she was alright she was the girl who could even cheer up in the company of Hitler, poor Hitler would have to smile too.

She was calling him.

Years ago he had let her go, let her go because it seemed right at that time, let her go because he didn't want to stop her from getting the life she deserved, the life which would return her life.

Tan Man Mein Kyun Aisi Behti Hui Thandi Si Aik Aag Hai

Saanso Mein Hai Kaisi Yeh Ragini Dhadkan Mein Kya Raag Hai

But now he knew the emotions he held for so long couldn't be contained anymore and he knew the time was nearing when he had to take the step say it out loud, lift the burden and see that million dollar smile

Yeh Hua Kia Humein Humko Samjhao Na

Dil Mein Jo Baatein Hai..Hoton Pe Lao Na

He was no longer the Arnav Sing Raizada who supposedly wrote his destiny, he was now the Arnav who believed in fate who believed things happened for a reason and learned how to walk with the rhythm of life.

He let her go earlier because he knew that was the best for the both of them, he knew he wanted her back he knew she wanted the same but the time just wasn't right. He knew a day would come when he would bring her back but he just waited for a hint from life, one hint and he would bring her back, he just waited for the right time…until then he decided he would wait, wait for her and let life take him wherever it went, he would wait be it a decade a century or eternity...he would wait for her

Ab Koi Doori Na Uljhan Koi Bas Ek Iqraar Hai

Ab na Kahin Hum Na Tum Ho Kahin Bas Pyar Hi Pyar Hai

Sun Sako Dhadkanein Itne Paas Aao Na

He could feel it, he could feel the connection, the same connection from heart to heart that needed no words and he knew there would be no barriers and a new beginning awaited for him, for her, for them

Ab Koi Doori Na Uljhan Koi Bas Ek Iqraar Hai

Ab na Kahin Hum Na Tum Ho Kahin Bas Pyar Hi Pyar Hai

Sun Sako Dhadkanein Itne Paas Aao Na

She could feel him in the wind, she could feel his touch in the rain she could smell him in the grass. The airs sent her his message the message which she awaited for

A feeling of contentment ran over her as she realized her decision was right so was his, walking with the rhythm and letting life take the lead was indeed what one calls being wise.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnauchuramanhhqvHollagurllemykashforlifexAmmyRidz4EverwinchfireVIP.Lifemz.brarnimra21prabhatainluvwivARHIDevilwaysabby2181ankii543roldcAvi64Crazy_1001sun2011seabeautyNazarasweety_urshAmanram-Manal.A-kamalapushpa--Iqra--tia.ochandana.ssubiscsalishhhboyznakaSmileyStarShiningStar18asyasahil928MrDarcyfansindhyaa.HeavenlyBliss.IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Walk With The Rhythm" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Reserved

I read your work for the first time and you write so so so well. I loved this OS. It was just so peaceful actually. Good work *thumbs up*

Edited by lazyleaves - 25 June 2012 at 2:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hilly

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
nyc os

-Grace-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

OMG...SO simple but SO beautiful and soothing..

I truly enjoyed Arnav's part...
Aahhh how I wish all that could happen some day..
Yes, we know ASR has turned into Arnav, etc etc, but I wanna see his yearning you know..
I want Arnav to lose Khushi or almost lose her after all THIS to then value her more than ever Embarrassed

Iqra, I LOVED it...the way you incorporated the song was beautiful...it's one of my favorites :)

Edited by OnlyHope - 22 June 2012 at 5:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.brarsun2011-Grace-

-Manal.A-

IF-Dazzler

-Manal.A-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
This is amazing!
It was unique...it wasn't sad even though they aren't together.
They do miss each other but are not regretting their decision. Truly wise.
Loved your last line and the title of the OS is superb!

Manal<3

-Grace-

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

OMG...SO simple but SO beautiful and soothing..

I truly enjoyed Arnav's part...
Aahhh how I wish all that could happen some day..
Yes, we know ASR has turned into Arnav, etc etc, but I wanna see his yearning you know..
I want Arnav to lose Khushi or almost lose her after all THIS to then value her more than ever Embarrassed

Iqra, I LOVED it...the way you incorporated the song was beautiful...it's one of my favorites :)

FARIII

hahaha yes dont we allLOL
yes thats what i want too and thats why im eagerly waiting for the day she gets shotLOL
and it was the song which made me write it hehehe Star
Thanks!

OnlyHope

Avi64

Goldie

Avi64

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
beautiful and soothing! it has such a calming effect! its raining here too, u know...Smile and i'm am now going to listen to the song Smile

-Grace-

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Its beautiful <3

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top