Fan Fictions

ArHiFF:A Heartening Journey Pt20 Pg147 PM's Later

norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
And I'm baaack. After quite some time actually. :D:D
And this time, its not an OS. :P
I had the idea of this certain story late at night one day and I was pleasantly surprised at the direction of my thoughts. :)
I'm leaving you guys with a teaser, tell me if you like it. 
Oh oh oh, this is for ALL of the people who commented and appreciated me on my last post. And this is also for the silent readers, who I hope will speak up for this story, this time. :) 

TEASER:

On the urging of his much beloved sister, he sat opposite the fire that burned in his eyes.
Led by her adopted mother and father, she settled beside him in the decorated Mandap.

Trying to put the past behind him, and failing miserably; he stayed still as her crimson dupatta was tied to him. Binding her to him. 
Beholding her dreams in her hazel eyes; she allowed herself to be lifted by her mother, the end of her dupatta tied silently to the chunari around his neck.

Curbing his natural antagonism; he concurred silently, allowing his new wife to lead him around the Agni for the initial six circuits.
Vowing to make this marriage work, she complied; walking mutely behind her new husband for the final circuit.

Resuming their places opposite the holy fire that burned bright, they looked into each other's eyes.
Her's burned a hopeful yet nervous hazel, his a painful yet warm brown.

As he tied the Mangalsutra around her neck and applied the vermillion in her part, he felt an odd sense of belonging.
As she felt his warm hands at her neck and at her forehead,  she felt a warm feeling of contentment.

Rising up at the end of the ceremony, he hugged his Di and bade a respectful Namaste to his wife's parents.
Lifting herself up, she hugged her parents and her husband's Di, feeling a great comfort in the older woman's arms.

Retiring from the strange silence that should never surround a wedding, he strode towards his room.
Leaving the intricate Mandap and the guest less, noiseless living room, she walked beside her husband  to her new abode.

As they reached the wooden door, he opened the it, gesturing for his wife to enter first.
She smiled inwardly, acknowledging the silent gesture of chivalry. Always the gentleman she thought.

Treading carefully into his room, she walked into her new life; holding dreams within her heart, yet reality grounded strongly in her mind.
Entering behind her, his past still glowing in his eyes; he promised to try and being civil to the woman in front of him.

Looking into each other's emotive eyes, a moment of silent, intense understanding passed between this intriguing couple. 
As they both turned away to their respective duties before sleep, a currant lingered in the air around them.

And thus began Arnav and Khushi's heartening journey. 

-Avi

Kaisa hai? Kaisa hai?
Hope you guys will like. :) And its quite wierd, but sometimes Arnav will act NOTHING like portrayed in the teaser. I wrote the teaser on a whim. And thus, don't bash me if he acts completely different. :D:D:D :P:P
Add me as a buddy, so I can PM for updates. 

And and and ,this is a warning. My updates DO have mature content. And they tend to be LONG. (I hate that about my writing. -..-)
So I will paste a warning, so NO curfews people. -..-

Looking forward to posting the new part. :D:D:D

PS: My work guys, NO copying.
Posting Part 1 tomorrow. :) Hope that you read. :D
AND AND AND
Comment people :D I feel like I'm annoying people by sending out PM's. I love reading your comments. They leave me a better person. :D:D:D

Edited by ArShifan1997 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayushikumar thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
please do continue ðŸ˜ƒ
it sound soo interesting i really wanna know the story and how they fall in love ;)
JalebiJane thumbnail
That pattern of -ing verbs for (almost) every sentence creates a flow to this piece.
And, conveys that reluctance or passivity to his actions.
Why heartening? 
I'll wait to read more...
Maya
norolim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inked

That pattern of -ing verbs for (almost) every sentence creates a flow to this piece.

And, conveys that reluctance or passivity to his actions.
Why heartening? 
I'll wait to read more...
Maya

Im so glad you take out the time and read it. :) The teaser is inspired on a whim, but it IS connected to the story, however my Arnav is definitely more debonair most of the time. Heartening, because it shows the cheerful end result of this couple's journey. I really will enjoy writing. :)
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its very very nice...looking 4ward to reading it
pls do pm me wen u update...thnx :)
norolim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Caroline_arhi

Loved it:)

Awesome:D

]
Thank you. :D:D:D Im so glad you read it. :)
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice!:))
pls continue to write its really really interesting!:))

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arnav with a past...plz do cont
norolim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: march2011

arnav with a past...plz do cont

Im posting part 1 tomorrow. Buddy me for a PM :D
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..loved the teaser.there is so much depth into it...would loved to read more about this story.pls continue and pm me pls..thanx...