Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ESR8

heyy guyzzz !!  !!! finally our hotwa back to the show ,yes PERMANENTLYYY !!!!!! wooohooo  ! n as per khushboo last night after shoot all the cast went partying ... may be for the permanent return of  our hotwa !  so y should we stay back ! lets party here !! what say ??

yey...party time...🥳🥳🥳

btw, who is khusboo? 
LLGArnav thumbnail
Fi nally... I have been in holiday mood all day looking forward to seeing Barun in all episodes.  I have him in my prayers for his movie to be a hit and for him to score big in Bollywood as well.  But for now happy to have Arnav(Barun) back..   Love love love you Lord Governor :)
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow.22nd has finally cum.vry hpy to c barun back to show permanently.golden days are gng to b back after 40 days.nowonwards it vl b more arnav n kushi barun sanaya.bye bye bds.woohoo.its the time for disco.i vsh i vs near ur place eishu.definetely vuld had taken u out n given treat still take a large piece of black forest cake frm my side.woohooo.🤗 to u angel.🥳
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally in morning i was sleeping in class😆 my friend told its 22nd and i was like 
achawww😲😃
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pashna

How do u know they went for party??

go throught the comments here... khushboo wrote that they went for partying.. she is a very reliable source...
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nurab

yey...party time...🥳🥳🥳

btw, who is khusboo? 

dear.. khushboorath has been giving us recent spoilers... n she told us about the i lov u promo and also told us about 'saaiyan' in the hut scene... she confirmed that barun is already back n last night all of them went partying... here go through her comments in this thread... hope we'll be able to see some party pic soon Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naxathira

wow.22nd has finally cum.vry hpy to c barun back to show permanently.golden days are gng to b back after 40 days.nowonwards it vl b more arnav n kushi barun sanaya.bye bye bds.woohoo.its the time for disco.i vsh i vs near ur place eishu.definetely vuld had taken u out n given treat still take a large piece of black forest cake frm my side.woohooo.🤗 to u angel.🥳

no worries jo ! we can hav the black forest treat through telepathy !!! hahahahaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

no worries jo ! we can hav the black forest treat through telepathy !!! hahahahaaa🤣

🤣🤣🤣Omg.u cracked me up.lol.chalo i hd blackforest cake hope u hd too.thanks to telepathy.lol.haha.omg ipkknd do magic on us.our show rocks.
xoxo_BaruNiall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayy, lets throw Oreo on air and Party!  🥳
wasn't even this much happy when my cousin returned after 6 years!!
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Days Are Here Again!!!!!!

Mausam hai suhana
HOTWA aane ka hai bahana
La la la la la la

Muah Barun, if you only know how much we have waited for this day to arrive.   We missed you like crazy and you really tested our height of patience.  It was all worth it though as it means that we will be seeing some rocking performances from you ahead.  

Stay blessed, healthy and keep smiling always.

Keep rocking BARUN.  Love you love you love you loads.