Heartthrob Hussain

nkaur_19 Newbie
nkaur_19
nkaur_19

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Heartthrob Hussain :
Fitness should be both mental and physical
Hussain hspace5 Fitness freak
I am very particular about my workout routine and I take care that I am regular with it. If I don't workout, I feel that my day is incomplete.
Exercise and fitness are very important to me and I feel that it is extremely important to keep yourself fit and healthy. Also, being in the television industry, where looks do matter, its even more necessary for me to be fit and in shape.

Workout timetable
I workout, probably in the gym, four times a week for one and a half hour. My day starts at 6:30 in the morning, irrespective of the time I sleep at night. I take care that my workout routine is wisely planned. Generally my workout comprises cardio exercises and muscle training wherein I focus on one body part at a time, like shoulder and triceps on the first day, back and legs on the second day, triceps and chest on the third day and only cardio(which is for the whole body) on the last day. Apart from that I try and do cardio exercises everyday.

No Excuses
If I am shooting outdoors, then I try and hit the hotel gym or do some free hand exercises. Also, being in such a demanding profession, sometimes my hectic schedule doesn't allow me to exercise. If that is the case, then I don't binge and eat carefully.

DIET WISE

Hussain's daily diet:
I drink lots of juices and lots of water during the day.

Breakfast:
A spoon of chawanprash and honey along with bananas and milk, or may be banana milk shake or protein shake.

Mid morning:
Fresh fruits or fruit juices.

Lunch:
A bowl of chicken, rotis, salad and a bowl of mixed or plain vegetable. I avoid rice as much as I can.

Evenings:
A healthy snack or may be some fruits/fresh fruit juice.

Dinner:
Dinner again has lots of chicken or may be something from the tandoor with rotis and a helping of vegetable. I also relish prawns and fish.

Food is my weakness
I am a complete foodie. I am a non-vegetarian and a die-hard chicken freak. I have a fetish for chicken and can even have it at midnight! My day starts with a glass of water. I also drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices throughout the day to keep my fluid level high. I love food and hence I've to be careful that I eat right and healthy. But, I only love eating; I cannot cook myself, not even a cup of tea.

Health Mantra
Eat healthy and stay fit. Health and fitness is not only about working out. It's about being fit-- mentally and physically. If you are in shape, fit and healthy, you are much more confident. Not only do you look good, but also feel good. It's a better way of living.
We all eat so much rubbish during the day, so when you workout your body is relieved of all the calories and fat you consumed. So, working out kick starts your day, keeps you healthy and also increases your strength and stamina.

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article!!Big smile
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thanx but why not post this in the kumkum section?
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the article. hussain is part of kyunki.. 2, he is prajikta's hubby. i think he's hot
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ya1but he is not in kyunki presently!they show only prajakta n that fat girls!Confused
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged

haan.he belongs to a khata peeta family Tongue

angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
he is sooo hot..i use 2 love him...when he was a part of Kyunki..
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i like him 2 ... but now he is not in kyunki and i dont get2 watch KumkumCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top