Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I simply loved Varun in the scene where he confronts the thakurs. He's such a fine actor.
That indomitable fire in his eyes while talking, the style of holding his collar and then releasing it, it was simply AWESOME!! And secondly, he was looking so damn handsome, royal, adorable. He has got into the skin of his character. He really looks and not only looks but has adopted the mannerisms and body language of a thakur. So magestic and impressive!!
I hardly remember of liking some character of 'thakur' before this. But I am mightily impressed by TVS!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TVS is really good in evry scene, we jus keep on wondering can he get bttr than dis and thr he is with much more powerpackd scene..
Same here i hve nvr lykd n e actor as much as i lyk him, no body cud hve done justice to the character of TVS as Varun does...
kim93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!! Varun is such an amazing actor!!πŸ‘πŸΌ NOBODY could play the role of TVS the way he does!!! For me, its the first show i've seen him in but i jus fell in luv❀️ wit him the moment he entered PSH!!!!!!!😍
Keep up the good work Varun!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

PS: i wud be heartbroken if he turn negative😭
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree even of his age , he is able to romance with same ease as any other young man does . Every scene , the way speak ..totally loved it . I havent see his previous serial ...this is the first i am seeing him ...he really act well
daffodil81 thumbnail
I have seen the earlier shows of Varun - Koshish, Astitiva & Des mein nikla hoga chand.  He has been giving brilliant performance serial after serial & PSH is no different.
Its a treat to watch him as Thakur Vikram Singh and his power packed performance. There's an air of confidence,power & respect when he is around which makes him more lovable.
His scenes with Sugni are the best to watch in this show.
Daydreaming thumbnail
I have seen some parts of Astitva. But I haven't seen the other two. I've heard a lot about Koshish.
I've seen his performance in Aek chabhi hai padoss mein, Jersy no. 10, Sonu Sweety and Gili Gili Gappa. He plays comic as well as serious roles with equal ease. I used to love him in Sonu Sweety. He shared a great chemistry with Shweta Kawatra.
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree that Varun is such an amazing actor!! πŸ‘ He is showing so many different aspects of TVS that I am speechless.  I am also a big fan of His scenes with Sugni are the best to watch in this show.

daffodil81 thumbnail
@pvkd 
Varun was awesome in Koshish where he plays mentally ill character.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Tune in to Sab TV.
Varun in a totally different Avatar πŸ˜ƒ
Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

@pvkd

Varun was awesome in Koshish where he plays mentally ill character.

Ya. I've heard a lot about his brilliant portrayal of that character.