Punar Vivah

Payal Scindia :: A Bundle of Joy <3

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm going to talk about someone other than AarYa today. I wanted to talk about Payal. I feel she is the most neglected child in the Scindia House in terms of receiving proper care, attention, and love.

Because Yash and Palak have this mutual bond of grief over Arpita, Payal has always been the outsider in her relationship with Yash. I think Yash connects more with Palak because of the very fact that she wants to (after being heavely influenced) grieve and remember Arpita.

Whilst all this happens, Payal has not been receiving that love, nurture, and care that most kids her age would. Also, due to Palak's behaviour and relationship with others in the house or at school, Payal has always been her follower. We have noticed that Payal would only follow in Palak's footsteps and be dragged out of the room whenever Palak wanted her to accompany her.

But today we saw a sweet turnaround because neither did Palak drag her out of the room with her after taking the food for Yash nor did Payal follow her. No, she didn't. Because now she has a mother -- Aarti 😳 

I can't tell you how my heart swelled up seeing Payal  call Aarti ''Mummy"! She meant it in the true sense and showed that she cares for her because ever since Aarti came to their house she's wanted to get to know them, get to bond with them by doing everything she possibly could. Though Palak couldn't see it, Payal did. She noticed, and today when Aarti needed her the most, she gave her the boost of confidence she needed to confront Palak and Yash. The way she wiped her tears and told her to eat was the goshdarn sweetest thing I witnessed after Ansh trying to pacify Aarti by assuring her he'd talk to Yash!

I have always said that I love the way they've given kids an identity and character in this show because usually kids are like props just made to fill in space or just be there doing the usual. But this show takes it to such a whole new level that it's really commendable.

Today Aarti lost her battle with Yash and Palak but won her battle with Payal. She won her heart over and it showed in the absolute joy she received after being called 'Mummy' by Payal. Very touching indeed 😳

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Zahra, I've always loved Payal's character just because it was so understated and realistic, and today the kid shone throughout the epi, what a little gem!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah she was sooo adorable in today's episode!
I wanted to hug her!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Payal is so cute!!! I love all three children ❤️
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post...,And i do agree with you...Payal has been neglected...

Even, I was so happy when payal called aarti mommy...
Aarti won Payal over...,soon she will win over Payal and then Yash...
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
pyal is amezing she was able to do what her father and big sister inable to do she MOVE ON 👏 👏
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post.
Payal is such a sweet girl.. I am waiting to see she says 'maa' to arti.. It will be so adorle ..
sahil70 thumbnail
really nice to see payal warming up to arti
roseinbloom thumbnail
Chhavu: exactly! I love that they developed her character this way .. and when it was her time to shine she did .. and we all felt the progress in how she was when we first saw her to now .. before she used to be rude to Aarti because Palak was too and now... she didn't need to follow her because she knew Aarti only meant good for her =)

Z
srishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel that palak is like yash sensitive n stubborn and payal is like arpitta carefree n easygoing. but if aarti can get palak's love she will be most affectionate one like yash.