Suggestions / Comments

An option to sort out Buddy List into Folders?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I was wondering that if it is possible to sort out the buddy list into different folders. I know for one that would help a lot of people, especially Fan-Fiction writers who instead of having to PMing everyone on the Buddy List a link to their updated Fan-Fic, they can just create a seperate folder and sort out their buddies who would like to be PMed for a Fan-Fic update, rather then does who wouldn't.

This would really help everyone so that rather then having to send PMs to everyone on the buddy list [even the ones who don't read the Fan-Fic].

Please consider this...

~Shifu

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.DeviatedTesoro.BubblyRchristiandior.Angelfreak_96sadffi--Rose--anon.Dew-drop-Anaya-minuu-Stutz-eshaaax3.Sandstonesujal_kashishDUGGUliciousMagical_KaShoblivious.Captain_Philipssandy118_RiDdHiKaShArHi_Krishi-Araina-Roshini1494Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An option to sort out Buddy List into Folders?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Totally Agree, Great Idea Shifu! This would be really Useful for FF Writers and as well as for people having their Creations Gallery.

-Ridz

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 23 June 2012 at 1:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anon.sadffi-Stutz-oblivious.-Jwalamukhi-

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

@Shifali-Though I Dont Agree With Your Suggestion Mostly Even Then I Have Pressed The Like Tab LOL Embarrassed

Anyways Sorting Out Members To Different Folders I Mean It Can Create Confusion Sometimes As To Which Folder X Named Buddy Is And In Which Folder Y Named Buddy IsEmbarrassed

And Members(Writers,Creators and Everyone)  Have Found The Solution Themselves 

Of Making A Seperate PM Account Embarrassed For PMing The Members Who Asked For The PM By Adding Them In The Buddy List Of That PM Account.Embarrassed

Edited

Just My POV Regarding The Suggestion Made By You Nothing Personal Embarrassed

Edited by Bipin2012 - 22 June 2012 at 4:24am

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I was saying like we have a main buddy list and in that buddy list we have different folders which we can name as "FF PMs" "Gallery PMs"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.BubblyRsadffianon.Magical_KaShoblivious.-Araina-Saranghae

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I really like this suggestion! Hope it can be done. I get tired of sending out all the messages. Brilliant one Shifu Hug

Bipin- you're right. Some can create confusion. But in options, like shifu said, we can have Folder names. And we can have the main buddy list where all the buddies names are there. 

It'll be like groups. The type we have on FB's and chat sites. A place where selected members are added and then there's this overall buddy list where all the members int he buddy list are there. 

hope this makes sense LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.-Jwalamukhi-

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Great Idea! Thumbs Up

oblivious.-Jwalamukhi-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@ Khushi: Hug Thanks and yeah, that's what I was meaning to say about the Main BL and then seperate titled folders.

oblivious.-Araina-

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
totally agree
i know something shud be done when u have many friends it takes long to check all the pages

oblivious.-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top