SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Me!! =D

*EDITED*

Speechless! Totally at a loss for words! That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it sooo much!

And I loved the dialogues! So khalis urdu! Hehehe ;) I know it was kinda sad but it was sooo optimistic too... The way she had complete faith in Allah despite what happened... I totally loved it! It was one classic piece of writing! Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written :) Love you for writing this one :)

</div><div>
FarriiEmbarrassed

Thank you sooo MUCH!

haha yes i had to use urdu otherwise i wud have murdered the essence lmao
hehe im SO g;add u liked and i was able to convey the message cuz honestly i didnt know if people would understand what i meant hehe
Thanks again<3

Hahaha! Yes the urdu dialogues made it all the more perfect Smile I totally loved it Embarrassed now off to read your other OS Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Blessed (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Grace-

Me!! =D

*EDITED*

Speechless! Totally at a loss for words! That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it sooo much!

And I loved the dialogues! So khalis urdu! Hehehe ;) I know it was kinda sad but it was sooo optimistic too... The way she had complete faith in Allah despite what happened... I totally loved it! It was one classic piece of writing! Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written :) Love you for writing this one :)

</div><div>
FarriiEmbarrassed

Thank you sooo MUCH!

haha yes i had to use urdu otherwise i wud have murdered the essence lmao
hehe im SO g;add u liked and i was able to convey the message cuz honestly i didnt know if people would understand what i meant hehe
Thanks again<3

Hahaha! Yes the urdu dialogues made it all the more perfect Smile I totally loved it Embarrassed now off to read your other OS Wink

oh godd fari ur enthusiastic comments always make my day <3

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I mean WOW!! Every woman should strong like her!Thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
aawesome res

-Grace-

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
That was absolutely beautiful and well written. Beautiful thought behind it, true one should never lose their faith. :)

fikar mat karo baaji, aap ne kisi ka bura nahi socha aap ke saath bhi insaaf hoga

She has grown up so fast just yesterday she had remembered her crawling across the halls, echoing her laughter and giggles in the whole mansion and today she was standing here consoling her broken sister

The above lines really hit a chord with me. Beautifully explained. :)

-Grace-

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

this is so beautiful. I mean i loved how you kept her faith in her Allah as the backdrop of the story and entwined their story into it. Your dialouges are utterly beautiful, especially so because they are written in Urdu.

Once again life smiled at her as she succeeded in another test. Test of faith, test of strength. 
Beautifully, beautiful jaani. You have succeeded my expectations with this writing. I loved reading it.

thank you thank you thank you soo much<3
yeah i was thinking of changing it to english but that didnt sound too warmLOL

and say what?? succeeded ur expectations??Shocked WOHOOO 
Thank you so much Shiz!

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

This was marvelous...I'm speecless!

The way her FAITH was what this revolved around, with her other story going on at the same time, just WOW.
It was utterly beautiful.
The VERY last line totally hit home...went right through to my heart.
I <3 youuu for this! Now it's ME who is blessed to have read this ;)
aww fari u are such a confidence boosterEmbarrassed
thank you soo much!!!! you are that one person i was sure would understand the meaning behind it but im glad so many others liked it tooLOL

thank you sooo much!!!!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
inspired by umera ahmed?:P
i loved thisss!
now i wanna see a drama based on this lmao

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.