Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
that was very beautiful! wow! seroiusly wow!
iwantitall thumbnail
It was such a beautiful piece IQ! I have absolutely no words! Its beautiful! I love it. Thankyou for writing such a touching part. Its al about belief, without it nothing works. Keep writing more IQ! :D
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arezo.

One classic piece of your work. No words :)

Loved it!

Added:

I don't know why, But I could hear some unfamiliar voice ending with echoes on this line "Mujhe bata ke main kia karoon, main kia karoon ay mere khuda..main kia karoon"  <3

Thank you so much Arezo!
yes that is the voice that we often hear within us, the voice of our conscience ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Grace- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Me!! =D

*EDITED*

Speechless! Totally at a loss for words! That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it sooo much!

And I loved the dialogues! So khalis urdu! Hehehe ;) I know it was kinda sad but it was sooo optimistic too... The way she had complete faith in Allah despite what happened... I totally loved it! It was one classic piece of writing! Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written :) Love you for writing this one :)

Farrii๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you sooo MUCH!

haha yes i had to use urdu otherwise i wud have murdered the essence lmao
hehe im SO g;add  u liked and i was able to convey the message cuz honestly i didnt know if people would understand what i meant hehe
Thanks again<3
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Grace-

</div><div>
Farrii๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you sooo MUCH!

haha yes i had to use urdu otherwise i wud have murdered the essence lmao
hehe im SO g;add u liked and i was able to convey the message cuz honestly i didnt know if people would understand what i meant hehe
Thanks again<3

Hahaha! Yes the urdu dialogues made it all the more perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š I totally loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ now off to read your other OS ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Grace- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Hahaha! Yes the urdu dialogues made it all the more perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š I totally loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ now off to read your other OS ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh godd fari ur enthusiastic comments always make my day <3
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I mean WOW!! Every woman should strong like her!Thanks for the PM.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was absolutely beautiful and well written. Beautiful thought behind it, true one should never lose their faith. :)

fikar mat karo baaji, aap ne kisi ka bura nahi socha aap ke saath bhi insaaf hoga

She has grown up so fast just yesterday she had remembered her crawling across the halls, echoing her laughter and giggles in the whole mansion and today she was standing here consoling her broken sister

The above lines really hit a chord with me. Beautifully explained. :)
-Grace- thumbnail
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

this is so beautiful. I mean i loved how you kept her faith in her Allah as the backdrop of the story and entwined their story into it. Your dialouges are utterly beautiful, especially so because they are written in Urdu.

Once again life smiled at her as she succeeded in another test. Test of faith, test of strength. 
Beautifully, beautiful jaani. You have succeeded my expectations with this writing. I loved reading it.

thank you thank you thank you soo much<3
yeah i was thinking of changing it to english but that didnt sound too warm๐Ÿ˜†

and say what?? succeeded ur expectations??๐Ÿ˜ฒ WOHOOO 
Thank you so much Shiz!
-Grace- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This was marvelous...I'm speecless!

The way her FAITH was what this revolved around, with her other story going on at the same time, just WOW.
It was utterly beautiful.
The VERY last line totally hit home...went right through to my heart.
I <3 youuu for this! Now it's ME who is blessed to have read this ;)

aww fari u are such a confidence booster๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you soo much!!!! you are that one person i was sure would understand the meaning behind it but im glad so many others liked it too๐Ÿ˜†

thank you sooo much!!!!