Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Allah o Akbar

Allah o Akbar

The sweet sound of azaan  and the chirping early risers had woken her up, and she was thankful that she woke up for fajr right before the sunrise.

Sitting on the green ja'namaz, covered in a white veil, hands pleading in front of the Almighty she let it all out, that was contained inside her from weeks.

Mujhe bata ke main kia karoon, main kia karoon ay mere khuda…main kia karoon

She pleaded while tears started forming in her hazel eyes. Her vision got blurry as the salty water filled her eyes. She held the tasbeeh  raising her hands in unison and rested her head against the wall

Main aisa koi gunaah nahi karma chahti jis ki wajah se main khud ki nazroon mein bhi gir jaaon….main kisi ko dhoka nahi dena chaahti…main kisi ka bhi bharosa thodna nahi chahti..ay mere pak parwardigaar mujhe bata main kia karoon…mere dil mein jo hai usse nikal de yah usse mujhe de de

She sobbed as she brought her hands closer to her face wetting her hands and her white veil.

All the events from the past few weeks flashed in front of her eyes as she closed her flooded eyes letting the tear drops roll down her cotton soft cheeks.

She still remembered the day when they had come over to their house for her hand, it was a Friday and everyone had gathered right after  zuhr

"Bajiii Baaajiii…unhe aap pasand ho" Maryam came running, hugged her excitedly.

A feeling of contentment ran over her as she thanked Allah for this golden day.

Amma and abba will no longer be worried from my side now

She thought to herself

It wasn't just her parent's approval but she had started to like him too. He was handsome, respectful and carried great morals.

She wiped the tear on the edge of her eye as she next remembered the cursed day

Yeh shaadi nahi hosakti… yeh shaadi mere aane wale kal ko museebat mein daal sakti hai…humari party khatre mein padh sakti hai

baji..jis din sayasat is ghar mein ayi hai usi din humara baap bhi mar gaya…aik saysat daan ne aaj aik baap ko maar diya

Maryam who humare abba hain, kuch soch kar hi yeh faisla liya hoga, aise nahi kehte unke bare mein

Ironic how she was giving her sister the consolation she needed and was making her believe something she herself didn't believe in.

"itna sab kuch hojaane ke baad bhi aap itni khamosh kaise hosakti hain?...yeh sab keh rahi hain?" Maryam asked in amusement.

Deep down inside she felt stabbed, she felt broken and betrayed. Her heart was shattered but her mind tried to calm her down and started reasoning to back her father's decision.

She got up and placed the neatly folded ja'namaz on the highest shelf beside her bed.

Wiping her tears she opened the window welcoming the day despite the occurrence of the unfortunate events

The thin line of the sun rays could be seen on the horizon. The vintage bricks of the ancestry mansion reflected the rays piercing through the huge trees that guarded the mansion.

It was a new day, Umaymah was the girl who would start her day with a fresh mind and a new hope each day becoming a better person as life surprised her. But today was different, she felt disappointed and hopeless. It was a mixture of contradictory feelings. It was weird strange and unusual for Umaymah.

As her younger sister woke with a yawn, her innocence flashed a curve on her lips. No matter how hard the times were, her little sister's innocence would always remind her of the simplicity, nature's wonders and optimism.

fikar mat karo baaji, aap ne kisi ka bura nahi socha aap ke saath bhi insaaf hoga

She has grown up so fast just yesterday she had remembered her crawling across the halls, echoing her laughter and giggles in the whole mansion and today she was standing here consoling her broken sister

Even in the times of test, when no one seemed to understand her, her sister had been by her side. She felt she had someone who she could rely on, who would provide comfort in the most rainy days

Qudrat ka sabse unmol tohfa meri Maryum

Maybe she was right, she hadn't ever even thought of giving anyone harm , let alone people ,she had sentimental attachment with plants and animals , how could she ever hurt anyone? And if she hadn't then she wouldn't be in distress for too long either

Yes that was it

A new day, with nature's comforting hands, fresh green leaves of the oldest tree peeking through the tinted windows, flowers of the spectrum, smiling upon her, her little angel by her side, His reassuring gaze that could be felt near the end of her prayer, forced her to have hope again, this time the faith more stronger, forced her to smile and yet wait for another fateful day to knock at her doorstep.

Maybe the moment she shattered, the moment she cried was all part of His plan just so she could have more faith and come out stronger from before, and it felt like she had control just by sitting on that green ja'namaz under the white veil and bringing her hands to plea, which seemed like more of a blessing as she thanked for being able to ask, for being able let it all out. 

With the God's graciousness and the light of hope Umaymah crossed another turn of life, with exponentially increased faith, that she hadn't let loose in all these years of her existence.

Once again life smiled at her as she succeeded in another test. Test of faith, test of strength. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparna-ehsaas-Ms.Shy..KaJenDelena..DASTAK..Shilalipi-FrozenRain-Sweet_AshumAqua_marinesweety_ursh-Crayon--Manal.A-..Labyrinth..alishhhchandana.s..Ankita..ShiningStar18Maha149InvisibleSmileSmileyStarangelic shazasyasahil928Ameressindhyaa.Batameez.HeavenlyBliss.OnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Blessed" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
One classic piece of your work. No words :)

Loved it!

Added:

I don't know why, But I could hear some unfamiliar voice ending with echoes on this line "Mujhe bata ke main kia karoon, main kia karoon ay mere khuda..main kia karoon"  <3

Edited by Arezo. - 21 June 2012 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Me!! =D

*EDITED*

Speechless! Totally at a loss for words! That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it sooo much!

And I loved the dialogues! So khalis urdu! Hehehe ;) I know it was kinda sad but it was sooo optimistic too... The way she had complete faith in Allah despite what happened... I totally loved it! It was one classic piece of writing! Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written :) Love you for writing this one :)

Edited by SmileyStar - 21 June 2012 at 9:14pm

-Grace-

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
this is so beautiful. I mean i loved how you kept her faith in her Allah as the backdrop of the story and entwined their story into it. Your dialouges are utterly beautiful, especially so because they are written in Urdu.

Once again life smiled at her as she succeeded in another test. Test of faith, test of strength. 
Beautifully, beautiful jaani. You have succeeded my expectations with this writing. I loved reading it.

-Grace-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

This was marvelous...I'm speecless!

The way her FAITH was what this revolved around, with her other story going on at the same time, just WOW.
It was utterly beautiful.
The VERY last line totally hit home...went right through to my heart.
I <3 youuu for this! Now it's ME who is blessed to have read this ;)

Edited by OnlyHope - 21 June 2012 at 11:10pm

-Grace-

-Manal.A-

IF-Dazzler

-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly written!
Hats off for writing something so simple yet so beautiful!
Thanks for the PM!

Manal <3

-Grace-

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I'm speechless! Didn't know someone could write about namaz and Allah so beautifully. Loved the fact that she still believes in Allah despite what happened with her. Great work!Embarrassed

-Grace-

DASTAK..

DASTAK..

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
beautifully written,
hats off, i have no words to say anything...ClapClap
keep writing...Smile

-Grace-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.