Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
read all the parts sneha very nice awesum 
continue soon 
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he was restless why did vikram avoided him by listening to the name priya and was anyone there with him yes nehas sound was a bit trembling one and also some other ladys sobs he listened is everything okay with vikram...

someone from sleshs school called on rams cell but he was ignorant about it and he just went on ...he was driving car towards beach the place he loved most these days ...it was 2 hours now he cae to the beach just checked his cell phone which was on silent he had 12missed call from ayseshas parents house he called them back ...shipra picked the phone
sh:hello mr. ram we were calling you from 2 hours actually ayeshas phn is out of reach and slesh fall down got hurt on his head nothng serious but we tht to inform you...
ram:ohhh i am sorry my phn was on silent and how is slesh now i am coming to pick him he is at your place right
sh:yes he is absolutely fine taking rest and doctor visited nothing to worry a small hurt nothing much he is fine now...
ram; okay i will come and take him
shipra;no no we will drop him u dont bother;
ram :its ok i wont listen i am coming

shipra :sudheeer jaldi se sare priya ke photos ander rakho raam aa raha hai
suddheer;hmmm ab use bata bhi nahi sakte

after a while ram reaches sharma house choti and kartik are settled in us so ship and sudheer are alone ...
ram:hello shipraji hello sir slesh kahan hai
ship: woh andar hai so raha hai aap baithiye aap ke liye coffee leke aati hoon

ram:uski koi jarrorat nahi hai aap relax kijiye i ll wait for slesh when he gets up will move and goes to the balcony
standing there the cool breeze starts blowing suddenly he sees some frames in the drawere in the room which was attached to the balcony

he was aboout to open it slesh gets up and he goes there picks him up comes out and says we will make a move now but i dont understand where is ayesha
shipra:she didnt told you she went to delhi for the international fashion week as one of her freind are launching thei bridal collections(ye ayesha chipogiri nahi chodegi ab mrs.kapoor hai aur abhi bhi model banke walk kar rahi hai not even show stopper..)

ram ;ok then will see you later sir and shipraji
after ram went shipra to sudherr kya ajeeb halat hai na sudheer hum aaj ke din use ye bata bhi nahi sakte ki aaj hi usne apni priya ko khoya tha aaj subah hi uski barsi ki puja karvayi kya kismat hai dekho sudheer...hum toh humari beti kho chuke us baat gaam mana kar jee halka kar lete hai par woh woh toh is baat ko janta tak nahi ... 

ram who came back to take  his phone which was left in the room when he was picking up slesh heard all this

'meri priya 'yani ayesha se pehle meri shaadi hui thi aur woh bhi isi ghar ki thi ayesha ki behen se ..lekin agar shadi hui toh woh muze yaad nahi hai aur uski ek bhi photo hamare ghar mein nahi hai shayad main surf usse mila aur hammari shadi fix hui hogi aur phir acciden?

ya phir woh aur main shadi kar chuke the...
 jis tarah main badal gaya hoon woh priya hi rahi hogi jisne muze badla lekin ayesha ki behen woh bhi toh uske jaisi hi hogi na toh phir main aise ladki ke liye kyun badloonga ...

he enters sharma house sudheer shipra shocked to see him...

precap : its karva chauth and priya is praying kaash aaj uska RAAM uske sath hota ...5saal tak tp photo dekh ke hi vrat toda hai...
Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
its realy nice plz update soon 😳
too

priya barsi
Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx fr updating.. Waiting fr more..
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice.,very nice...
Plz continue soon.
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz. continue soon... it is superb
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
update on page 6

wow... really loved it...  lovely phone conversation... sorry for late comment... going to read next !
i have internet problems ryt nw... will give u pics in later updates !