Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Cool  down guys it only a serial its fiction not real. Any way the doctor should call Jeevika, and  why did Jeevika  put her phone on silent as she knows Maanu was in so much pain when having treatment so your quite right any thing could happen to Maanu...
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Reemz: Hahahah I was waiting for this!!!!! I watched the episode much after you posted and I was certain that you would have picked up on this "same house" thing! Honestly with the kind of inconsistencies we have been witnessing lately, I would not even call them bloopers because those just happen once a while but with what we are watching is mere lack of common sense! Why are they so negligent and taking everything for granted that their viewers will accept everything that they will show?! Do they really think their viewers are plain stupid?! 

Same House- I was literally screaming watching the show that you are in the same house, people!!! Fricking go and check if one is not answering their phone!!!! Earlier they showed something similar along the lines and I think I did point it out in my last essay where they showed Jeevika sleeping in a different room once they reached Mumbai?! Like Hello?!!! In Chandigarh, you were adamant to sleep with your sister placing her above your husband and here when she is alone and you have the opportunity, you are sleeping in different rooms?! 

VIRIKA- If it was normal situation, I would have loved to make a post on their chemistry and how their relationship has evolved over the time and their comfort level with each other is extremely vivid nowadays BUT alas, for the first time my mind was somewhere else as I watched their romantic scene and I was sitting there wondering really? now?! Dude this is not the time or the place!!!! Both Viren and Jeevika are equally at fault but I felt Jeevika should have showed some more sense this time (or CVs should have)!!! Back in the days, we saw Viren little agitated at the fact that Jeevika was always occupied with Manvi's thoughts and her health & well being especially when they used to be alone! So picking up inferences from those scenes where the slightest thing about Manvi would make Jeevika worried and she would not respond back to Viren's romantic gestures- why and how is it possible for them to show that same Jeevika forgetting all about her sister when now she ACTUALLY IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER right next door and romanticizing with her husband- this time it was not even just few here and there romantic moments but more of the actual act!!! And Viren, my man... oh god they have brutally damaged his character! This act of desperation was the last thing I was expecting from Viren Vadera!!! 

Virat is scoring brownie points for god damn no reason?! I understand his concern and all but the way he is involved with the whole treatment process is beyond my understanding! LOL, Reemz something similar happened to me as I watched the show with one of my friend who just came over and she questioned me how is Virat related to Manvi and why is he taking all the initiatives. I was like once I find out, I will let you know lol! 

This show has become something different all together, I can't even sit there and compare nowadays episodes with old ones because both the plot and characters have changed drastically since then!! Awaiting our old classic EHMMBH to make a comeback...sighhh!
Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well Guys.. All I can think Of is that since we had a week full of Virman, the CV's were trying to push in some Virika.. but the whole thing went topsy turvy and looked so out of place in the present track...😭
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@reemz...as maanvi and virat knows that there is surprise planned for jeevika., she  cannot expect her at home...may she would have thought she is not supposed to disturb her at that time...
and not only that she must have thought thy must be out somewhere...
second., regarding the disease progression...sorry reemz., such a thing will not be randomly opened to the patient., yes patient will be informed but before that the patients mom/dad will be called and informed and then they will open that to the patients...so here also i feel nothing is wrong!!!! he called virat but he didn't tell him to come alone., if maanvi would have accompanied doctor would have told that to her also!!!!

then regarding jeevika  and viren., i have  no comments...i really cannot get that two characters., especially jeevika...she was shown to be in hyper when she was told about the disease..but all of a sudden she is very much normal... doesn't these takes place gradually.🀒..so i don't want to say anything!!!!!!!!!!🀒

regarding starone shows., i cannot agree with you !!!!!!πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.

Thank you SO much for this post! Seriously, this was one needed post!

I'm seriously miffed with the juxtaposition of scenes these days. To give importance to the VirMan love track, you kill the JeeMan and VirIka track? Seriously Cinevistaas?

I understand that the CVs want to show how Virat is taking care of Manvi, and that would be the trigger for her to understand her love. But why kill Jeevika's character for that? Take for instance the VirMan dupatta scene. I understand that VirMan needed to be alone for that scene to take place, but was that the time or place for such a scene? And the way Jeevika left them alone? VirenJi calls, and poof! She runs off inside, leaving her ailing sister at the door, who CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY. How logical is that? Does that even justify Jeevika's character? Forget that. VirenJi wants to romance his wife after a week, so he needs VirMan out of the house, so they plan to leave. And what happens? Manvi says that Seema has invited them for a party. Isn't this the same girl who can't really walk properly cause she's all sick and weak? And Jeevika lets her go for a bloody PARTY? Virat or no Virat, HOW can she let her go? The part that pissed me off the most was the scene where Jeevika sees that Manvi has dropped her a few missed calls. Jeevika, your sister is a bloody CANCER patient. You see missed calls from her on your phone, and your first reaction is "Oh! I hope she hasn't fought with Virat yet again!". Are you freaking KIDDING me? Where did the overprotective Behena in you GO? Aren't you supposed to rush to her, just in case anything has happened?

Lets come to the next character, VirenJi. I understand that while he was away in Singapore for IIFA, there were no VirIka scenes. And now that he's back, the CVs want to appease the VirIka fans. But no offense, IS THIS THE TIME? Like you've said Reemz, he appears like he's starved for sex or something! Not one mention about how is Manvi, how's the treatment, how's her health..not once did he go and CHECK on her! Like come ON! Where did the awesome jeeja-saali relationship go? Was he that desperate to get some action, that he forgets everything else? 

The only characters who haven't been murdered are Virat and Manvi. Yet, I am miffed with the turn of events going on. I understand that the CVs have realised that the VirMan track garners TRPs, but does that mean you have to sideline all other track, juxtapose absurd scenes just to appease fans and finally kill the other 2 protagonists? Seriously? At this rate, Cinevistaas needs to change the title of the show to Ek Hazaaron Mein Mera VirenJi/Partner Hai.

I have a love hate relationship with Cinevistaas. They've given me a few of my favorite shows (read Sanjeevani, DMG and EHMMBH), but I hate the fact that they brutally begin to assassinate characters just to satisfy the track and/or to appease the viewers. Its time the CVs stop killing JeeMan and VirIka, just to let the VirMan track progress.

Guys, please don't think I'm a basher. I am an ardent follower of the show, but the way the show is being murdered piece by piece, I just had to let out my frustrations!

Thank you for the much needed post Reemz!

Cheers,

Ritchelle
Edited by -ritchelle- - 11 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree wid u specially on jeeevika part i mean her behena who she calls her aatma is suffering from cancer n she is shown romancing wid viren ok can bit understand dey missed eachother n all but about family planning sriously how can viren think about dat right now n jeevika too was in dat..i mean did she forget her sis is suffering from cancer..n after seing d  miss calls she was worried abt virman fights if i wud have been her place first i wud have been very much tensed thinking about is my baby sis okay.n wud immediately rush to see her...i dunno y but cvs r really messing up jeevika n viren charachter he toh didnt e1 ask about manvi's helath nor did jeevika cared to inform him..i seriously hope after getting to noe form virat about  d reports viren becums lill protective n caring towards manvi!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Very nice post Reemz πŸ‘ followed by awesome replies

- hmm Maanvi knew Jeevika is with Viren - since virat and maanvi went out for them to spend time alone at home

- but even then Maanvi went to ViriKa's room many a times before...but today she did not go to her Di's room - may be after seeing Virika in the bathroom together on her birthday - i think she thought of not going to their room at night - sensible enough

-Reports to virat - Reemz - here in US at least we get the reports to ourselves --- since privacy of medical reports is the top priority
and as @mittu said - In India it is different - the men or any person who accompanies the patient will be given the reports
I had kidney stones when i went to India - my husband or my dad were not with me that day - my di and jiju took me to the doctor - the doctor did not call me to tell the result - instead he called my jiju - i was like πŸ˜• but that is the way it works

one more thing could be - Virat is Seema's friend and being seema's friend doctor might have thought of handing them to Virat as he accompanied Maanvi to the hospital

- with no defensive points - it is just to show how much pain Virat is going through for Mannu

- who are ViriKa πŸ˜•-(ok now don't run behind me - whenever i have no words for the characters low points  in an episode - my partial amnesia kicks in LOL πŸ˜†and i tend to forget the most annoying characters of the day - no offense - instead of using strong pungent words against them i tend to forget them till the next episode LOLπŸ˜†)
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Let-It-Go

Loved ur post

I loved Virat , the only sane person left to take care of manvi . Wel , i could reason out that he signed discharge papers and Virat knowing Seema , could be one of the reasons to call him .
I.am glad that doc didnt call jeevika coz she was busy coocho-cooing with virenji and would have easily ignored the disturbance .
Not bashing ! but today was total off ! Virat and newly fallen in love Manvi managed to save the day for me .

I have no comments to leave about Viren and jeevika.. As for viraat's part, i go with let-it-go.. she was right..
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

-Reports to virat - Reemz - here in US at least we get the reports to ourselves --- since privacy of medical reports is the top priority
and as @mittu said - In India it is different - the men or any person who accompanies the patient will be given the reports
I had kidney stones when i went to India - my husband or my dad were not with me that day - my di and jiju took me to the doctor - the doctor did not call me to tell the result - instead he called my jiju - i was like πŸ˜• but that is the way it works

one more thing could be - Virat is Seema's friend and being seema's friend doctor might have thought of handing them to Virat as he accompanied Maanvi to the hospital

U are right.. it always happens like that in india..

I'm still wondering about viren's character.. i mean not even once has he enquired about his saali's health, when even the vadheras (chachi and chacha) are shown discussing about it? 

@Reemz. I love the title of the post.. 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe the first time, but couldn't help but say I completely agree with your points today.