Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ssbn_siddhi

Groupbie

ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys I m new to this HHL forumSmile. But I have followed the show regularly. I love the show specially Raghav and Sia chemistry. But sadly my Raghav left the show. But I can do anything to make him come back.. Any ideas.. please tell me. I am really hoping that this news that he might return after 4 months is true. Somehow this idea has taken hold of me. And so came this FF. Trust me I am only writing this FF because I just want that all true Himansh aka Raghav fans can bear this pain of him not being on the show. I hope my story will lessen the torture that we Himansh aka raghav fans might undergo by not seeing him in the show. This story comes from the heart of a true Raghav fan.

Also want to say that this my life's first FF so need ur wishes. I am extremely happy that my first FF will be on Rasia/Sira.

Also guys it is my request to please keep it reading my FF as I will continue and also give me ur suggestions as to what more should I add and how  should I write.

So coming back to my FF as of now I am starting from where I left watching the show that is raghav leaving to take care of his mother, to be there with her in her tough and testing period. He has left but Sia is heartbroken. So the story proceeds.

CHAPTER ONE :

He left. She still couldn't believe it. And then realization hit her hard. Heartbroken she remembered every moment she had spent with Raghav.

Their first meeting, their first date, how they had spent night in the jungle, how he had saved her from the goons, how he had motivated her during the boxing tournament, their confession and Raghav telling her that her dreams were now their dreams. She remembered every special moment she had lost herself in those dreamy eyes and remembering that charming smile made her heart ache.

Lost in her thoughts she had no idea where she was going. It had started to rain now. Road was empty. Evening had turned to night.

Then she remembered his words :

"Pushpa never let anything make you lose your focus from boxing, because this was your father's dream, this is your dream for u and Gauti and now this our dream. Promise me Pushpa.. Promise me."

"I promise you Raghav."

And now she came back to reality.

"I promise you Raghav I will never let you down.  Now I will only focus on boxing. You have given new direction to my life. I will wait for you Raghav even if it has to be for my entire life. I will make you feel proud of me."

Now she looked at her surroundings. It was all silent. But somehow she needed to go away from there. She had to go back to school. And danger arrived. Some drunken man saw her and started hooting. He was not alone but there were 4 more with him.

"Damn ", she said. Now from where have they come."

She needed to get away quickly. Had there been just 1 or 2 she could have easily handled them but there were more and it would be stupid to take any risk.

She remembered her when she and Raghav had fought the goons in the cafe. Then she remembered how had said  that he will always be there with her. "Whenever you  need me just close your eyes and remember me I will be there for u always..."

She closed her eyes, his smiling face came in front of her. But on opening her eyes she knew he won't come. And now she had to save herself. Time for desperate measures. She started to run. The goons started chasing her. She ran for her dear life.

And all of a sudden a bike came from nowhere. She stopped and so did the bike and so did the rain.

"Raghav!!.. You came back." She waited.

The man on the bike took off his helmet. And finally she saw who he was. He was a man having haughty yet handsome features. His build was excellent. His eyes had some kind of fire in them. He looked at Sia and then at the goons.

Somehow the sudden appearance of this man had caught them offguard and now they looked scared. They ran away. Sia was thankful to God for sending this man but as she opened her mouth to say so the man spoke to her. She was surprised that how his voice was boyish .

And he spoke to her in his rough yet boyish tone, " How dare you come in front of my bike. If you wanted to die better find some other vehicle. Not mine. You get that. Now get lost." With this he started his bike and was gone. Sia stayed silent with shock thinking how can someone be so rude. "God! Who was that Psycho and how can one be so rude. It was not as if I intentionally came in front of him."

Then she pulled herself out of her thoughts and continued on her way to school. Finally she reached it. She knew this was going to be the longest night of her life. She went to her room only to find her room empty. Sama must be with the guys and she was happy she did not want to talk to anyone and wanted to be left alone. Quickly she changed her clothes and dried her hair. She looked around the room. And with a deep pain in her heart was reminded of all those times when Raghav had entered her room. Tears came back but she had to control herself. Somehow the surroundings were not helping. And now she thought ,"I  have to face this fact. I can't keep running from it."  And she decided to face it. And there was only one place in this world from where she had to start.

She remembered how she had bunked the class with Raghav to go that place. How Raghav had told her that whenever he was confused or sad he used to go there and he had found solutions there. How she was the first girl whom he had shown his 'Raghavland' and nobody apart from him and Juno knew about it.

"Arjun", she suddenly  remembered " my best friend I can talk to him. He always understands my feelings."

But the second moment she thought ," No I will have to do this alone..."

As she sat there meditating she finally understood why that place was so special for Raghav. The calm and the positive vibes from the surroundings cleared her mind.

Now she thought practically. She said to herself, "Raghav has gone only for few months. His mother needs him. Ofcourse once she is well and out of danger he will come back. Why am I scared and giving space to these unnecessary fears of him not coming back to me." With this positive thought she left the room. But as soon as she left the room she felt very uneasy. "Ofcourse I am missing him. It is quite natural. He will come back. He said so." But her mind raced back to the time when she had said to him that he will come back soon as soon as his mom gets well. "Won't you?" she had asked He had said yes hadn't he.. but a bit reluctantly...

And now this reluctance was what was worrying and bothering her. She had reached her room.Silently she prayed for Raghav's mother and finally said, "I will talk to Arjun in the morning. He will understand me for sure".  

And with that comforting thought she drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys will continue only after I get your comments. Please do comment and tell me whether I should continue or not. Sorry for any mistakes.

Edited by ssbn_siddhi - 21 June 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_9Jyo_KsgsnotJerryberrynimmi-hhlsakura_bbpia.rahajane_krittzz...soni595OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rasia/Sira FF : Tum Se Hi" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hey that was a very nice start...

Do continue...

Will be waiting for  the next chapter!Smile

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
love to read ff,os on sira!!! thanks for writng!! do update soon,and its really nice!!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shilpatv

shilpatv

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
nice FF... plz continue ... update it soon...

snot

Goldie

snot

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
hello... dat was awesome... luvd it <3 n plzzz continue soon n PM me too... Smile

Sajan_forever05

IF-Rockerz

Sajan_forever05

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Awesome ff...its really nice..please add me to the PM list and do continue soon... :-D

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey dats an interesting start... it reminded me f raghav's last epi.. continue soon nd do pm me..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top