Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The best thing about this show is it provides us an opportunity to know & understand various aspect of our rich Spiritual heritage. One such in this series is in tonight's epi. the knowledge given by rishi Dadhichi to Parvati, which he said will be known later as Sutras are The Shiv Sutras. They need very deep comentary to understand them well, but to know what they are, am giving them here as it is.

^^ Red : The best n  heart warming thing i have heard till now from a fellow Indian!⭐️

I think this show has brought most of its viewers one step closer to Spirituality... Last nights episode was an Epic and its gonna stay there forver...i really appreciate the makers,the researchers,te writers,the DT,Technicians n actors for this great effort to bring KNOWLEDGE to millions of its viewers...

@ Thanks a zillion for YOUR effort👏 for making us all know exactly what they are...ur a darling Minu di aka Encyclopedia of DKDM.

Lots of love & Regards 🤗

Sia
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Minaxiji...Awesome work...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

^^ Red : The best n  heart warming thing i have heard till now from a fellow Indian!⭐️

I think this show has brought most of its viewers one step closer to Spirituality... Last nights episode was an Epic and its gonna stay there forver...i really appreciate the makers,the researchers,te writers,the DT,Technicians n actors for this great effort to bring KNOWLEDGE to millions of its viewers...

@ Thanks a zillion for YOUR effort👏 for making us all know exactly what they are...ur a darling Minu di aka Encyclopedia of DKDM.

Lots of love & Regards 🤗

Sia

Thanks Sia😊 infact I was happy while watching that you will be writing compelete description of every scene. This show really provides us an opportunity to come up with whatever knowledge every member has of our rich Spirtual Hetitage. I am proud to be an Indian😊
Thanks again 🤗
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramki1

Thank you so much Minaxiji...Awesome work...

Thanks, but no ji please, that's only for Shivji.😊
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks Sia😊 infact I was happy while watching that you will be writing compelete description of every scene. This show really provides us an opportunity to come up with whatever knowledge every member has of our rich Spirtual Hetitage. I am proud to be an Indian😊
Thanks again 🤗

OMG seriously?😲 to be frank di i never saw the episode on TV ,to my surprise my sister watched it a couple of time and advised me to see it...when i saw it n started writing simultaneously ,i thought Minu di hee bat payegee inka arth with Uchit Udharan!
Thanks being so kind on me di...i really didnt know what i was writing cause of the headache hangover.

mnx12 thumbnail
The Shiv Sutras are connected with SriVidya too. Because they are the result of a convo between Shiv & Shakti. Just found the connection between Panini's grammer & The Shiv Sutras through Srichakra.

This is a short article on Maheswara Sutras and how to correlate it with
Srichakra. This was the mode of Upasana by Panini, Vararuchi and our ancient
grammarians. The Srichakra was visualised as the embodiment of VAK by these
grammarians. The Srichakra is nothing was the expanse of entire 50 MATRIKAS.
Perhaps, this was the reason that in Lalitha sahasranama, the name " BHASHARUPA "
has evolved. The Lalitha is in the form of Sanskrit Language. How? Please go
through the entire article. One need to have thorough understanding of Sanskrit
language to understand this.
According to legend, the 14 Maheshwara Sutras were revealed to Panini,
Vyaghrapada, Upamanyu and other sages by Shiva. Panini then then composed his
grammar called Ashtadhyayi which is based on the 14 Sutras that were revealed
during the Cosmic Dance of Shiva. They are also called the Maheshvara Sutras.
At the end of the Shiva's Cosmic Dance, he sounded his Damaruka 14 times. And
from these 14 Sounds of Damaruka, evolved 14 Sutras.
These 14 sutras encompass the phonetics of the Sanskrit language. The first 4
sutras cover all the vowels. They are 1) a i u n 2) r l k 3) e o n 4) ai au ch.
Omit the last letter of the 4 sutras and they are a, i, u, r, l, e, o, ai, au.
The entire 16 vowels from A to AHA have emanated from these letters.
The Last 10 sutras include all the consonants. They are 5) h y v r t; 6) l n;
7) n m n n n m 8) jh bh n 9) gh dh dh s 10) j b g d d s 11) kh ph ch th th ca t
t v 12) k p y 13) s s s r; 14. h l. Omit the last letter of these 10 sutras,
they become entire 34 consonants ie., from K to HA.
The entire Matrikas ie., 16 vowels and 34 consonants have evolved from these
14 Maheshwara Sutras. The 16 Vowels and 34 Consonants have become 50 Matrikas.
They are the Saktha Pitas of Sridevi. Every Matrika has a distinct Power and
Seat of Origin in our Body. These Matrikas are presided by a distinct and
corresponding Devis that govern that particular seat of origin (Pita) in our
Body. These Cosmic Powers that preside over each Matrika is invoked during the
Antarmatrika and Bahir Matrika Nyasas. These nyasas have to be directly learnt
under the supervision of Gurunatha.
It is to be noted that the Kamakala Akshara is derived from these 14 sutras.
From the first sutra, A is taken and from the last Sutra H is taken. Bindu is
added and its becomes AHAM. This is the AHAM swarupa or the I-NESS of Maheswara
which is of the form of CHIT. It is from this AHAM of the Siva, the entire
Cosmos in the form of Matrikas have evolved. This AHAM is the KAMAKALA. The
entire vowels and consonants fall in between this A and H.

The 14 Maheswara Sutras are given below for the reference.

1. a i un; 2. rlk; 3. e on; 4. ai auc; 5. hayavarat; 6. lan; 7. nama nana nam;
8. jha bha n; 9. gha da dha s; 10. ja ba ga da da s; 11. kha pha cha tha tha
catatav; 12. kapay; 13. sa sa sar; 14. hal

Sage Nandikeshwara has written a beautiful commentary on this 14 sutras.
Entire 36 principles of Creation (36 Tattvas from Siva to Earth) are represented
in these 14 Sutras.

If we omit the last letter of all the 14 sutras, they become 43 varnas. These
43 Varnas denote the 43 Triangles in the Srichakra. Panini and Vararuchi who
are great grammarians were Srividya Upasakas who did the Upasana of VAK in this
manner. The entire Srichakra is the emanation of VAK in the form of these 14
Sutras.

These 14 Sutras are the base of entire Sanskrit Language and Grammer. Entire
Ashtadyayi of Panini is based on these 14 Maheshwara Sutras.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Minaxi, this is pure gold!! Lots of information which makes eminent sense.

Still can't fathom how they specifically map to the77 stotras you had originally published in this thread...they are of course phonetically derived from a combination of the vowels and consonants laid down by the 14 sutras, but I'm talking of a deeper 1:1 mapping in the meanings of the matrikas and the stotras themselves. They probably do exist considering both are called Shiva Sutras.

Thanks again! 
Paddy
mnx12 thumbnail
Some more connection on coding part, from
The existence of the entire universe is encoded within the 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet.
The universe is made up of 36 elements known as TATTVAS in Sanskrit. The universe begins with the Shiva tattva. The fact that Shiva is here identified as an element/tattva, in my view, points to Shiva - who is often personified for the purpose of communicating timeless wisdom - as a metaphysical principle, the element/tattva that contains all the other elements. The 50 (Devanagari) letters in Sanskrit represent these 36 elements.

Swami Lakshmanjoo cites two of Abhinavagupta's works, the Tantraloka and Paratrisika, to elucidate the Shiva tattva: "The first movement of supreme I-consciousness is unparalleled undifferentiated totality. And when it moves forward with the intention of creating His glory in the external world, it takes the formation of Bliss (ananda)."

Tattva means 'thatness' or principle, reality; it is the very being of a thing. Shiva represents the Oneness, the element (tattva) that contains all the other elements within it. There is only the One.

Within the Shiva tattva are said to be five energies, which are encoded within the vowels of the Sanskrit alphabet. The first energy of the highest (anuttara) consciousness is represented by the vowel equivalent of 'a' in English. The long '' represents the second energy, which is the blissful state (ananda).

In the third energy the subtle state of will (iccha) is represented by the letter 'i' ' emphasis on the word subtle; while the gross state of will (iccha) is represented by the long ''. The letter 'u' is the energy of knowledge (jnana); and the long '' refers to the appearance of a lessening. As Shiva expands and moves out into manifestation, it is said that there is "the apprehension of the lessening of that supreme consciousness and supreme bliss that is His own nature [SLJ]."

This apprehension of a lessening is only 'apparent' as the state of Shiva, the Oneness, is in fact never altered, diminished, or lessened. The totality of God consciousness remains eternal, imperishable, and immutable. "This whole universe'is no universe at all'it is the expansion of your own nature, nothing else. In reality nothing is created at all [SLJ]."

The fifth energy of the Shiva tattva is the energy of action and is represented by the four letters: e, ai, o, and au. They indicate degrees of vividness ' beyond the realms of the subtle. Lord Shiva exists vividly in the external manifestations of this universe. "If you want to see Lord Shiva, see him in blades of grass, he is there existing vividly'if you want to perceive the state of Shiva as it ought to be perceived'you must enjoy this universe [SLJ]."

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pnars

Thank you Minaxi, this is pure gold!! Lots of information which makes eminent sense.

Still can't fathom how they specifically map to the77 stotras you had originally published in this thread...they are of course phonetically derived from a combination of the vowels and consonants laid down by the 14 sutras, but I'm talking of a deeper 1:1 mapping in the meanings of the matrikas and the stotras themselves. They probably do exist considering both are called Shiva Sutras.

Thanks again! 
Paddy

Mapping them is possible by undergoing various states given in the SS. May be they have originated in various states, by Spandas, their feelings at various stages were noted, those feelings have taken form of a word & sentance, forming these Sutras. There are various speech levels too. At each level a thought creates different vibration resulting in a meaningfull word. The 2nd link gives more idea about that.
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mnx12

Mapping them is possible by undergoing various states given in the SS. May be they have originated in various states, by Spandas, their feelings at various stages were noted, those feelings have taken form of a word & sentance, forming these Sutras. There are various speech levels too. At each level a thought creates different vibration resulting in a meaningfull word. The 2nd link gives more idea about that.

Thank you! I will go over both the links in detail. Kudos to your tenacity in digging out the information and also for explaining things so well. I really appreciate it.

Paddy