Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

So princi ordered suvreen to bring her parents tomorrow
we all know that this is not gonna happen, she can't let principal embarass her fatherDead

so, what will happen???

i think yuvi will do something to help her, you can expect anything from himROFL

may be he will come to meet princi as her father , i mean in that getupROFLROFLROFL 

if that is going to be the case then tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow's episode would be one of the funniest episodeROFL

what do you people think?

please share your views Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsakshleenkaurveera-luvsoumyakJiaaReepinkgalvampyrgirlricha...anshu...isnatsurbhi_d3ZaYaHolicfeatherheart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "principal called suvreen parents" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
:P i really don think yubi will come to meet princii in her dad's get up, she will recognise him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

:P i really don think yubi will come to meet princii in her dad's get up, she will recognise him.

may be Ouch
but i really wish to see yuvi helping her in this situation with some of his brilliant ideasROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnabchaudhuri1Saranghae

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hahah if this happens it will be really worth watching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeManish_Shettymuskaan.

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I think her parents will come to meet princi..but I feel like her dad will understand that Suvi had always done the right thing..so he won't be embarrassed..he'd rather be proud :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnabchaudhuri1muskaan.

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
gosh, that will be hilarious if it happens...but make up or not, yuvi will never look like anyone's dad LOL
He's too cute for that :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003arnabchaudhuri1muskaan.

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isnat

I think her parents will come to meet princi..but I feel like her dad will understand that Suvi had always done the right thing..so he won't be embarrassed..he'd rather be proud :)

maybe they will come

but suvreen's dad is quite serious about her studies and when he will come to know about her hunger strike, march and now this then i think he will be upset from suvreen

let wait and watchSmile

isnat

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meery.

gosh, that will be hilarious if it happens...but make up or not, yuvi will never look like anyone's dad LOL
He's too cute for that :)

i knowEmbarrassed

no doubt he is so cuteEmbarrassedTongue but you can't trust his ideasROFL

Anikz003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.