dumping around

nkaur_19 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Dumping ground

The two times that you wanted to dump him / her

Rucha Gujrati:
In the beginning, the relationship was very exciting. The initial 3-4 years were the wonder days. I was very serious and so was he. But slowly we realised that our acceptance level is declining. We could no more relish certain things about each other, we couldn't compromise any more and hence neither of us was happy. Our relationship had become monotonous.
The first time I wanted to dump him was when I started believing that there could be no more adjustments between us. But the very thought of leaving him was very saddening. In all those years, I had become habitual to his presence in my life. Then I thought that let's give the relationship a new turn. But things went from bad to worse and when the small fights went out of control I thought that it was impossible to live together. Then we mutually decided to part. But I can't tell how much this hurt me. Even today there is a part of my heart that lives that relationship.

Jaya Bhattacharya:
I think this happens in every four days or so. There are many such incidences when we fight a lot. But yes, once when I brought a few more pets to our house he told me that I can't bring more pets in the house. I said that if he can't keep my pets in the house then I will go out along with them. I am passionate about pets and many stray dogs have lived like family members with me. Besides this, money matters have caused many fights that lead to such thoughts. I am very careless when it comes to keeping a track of my finances. I can't even give an account of 200 rupees and he often questions my inability to track my finance. This angers me that how dare he ask me for an account of expenses and I think that I don't want to live together anymore.

Akashdeep Sehgal:
Not just 2 times but it happens many times when your anger reaches to a point when you think of nothing else but to walk out of a relationship. Though I am not in a relationship since past 2 years but when I look back at the relationships I have been in the past, I think there are times when you are very angry and don't want to hurt yourself more. You feel like leaving your partner then. And it is not necessary that something big has to happen to get hurt or angry... even small things may spark your anger and hurt you. There were times when she would not behave as I would expect her to, times when I would want to stay awake and she would want to sleep or even times when I wanted to spend some time with her but she would be too busy.

Deepshikha:
I think such a situation arises when you get over possessive and keep blaming each other for things that don't go right. This happens when we tend to pass the responsibilities to our partner. A relationship becomes suffocating because of over possessiveness and relationships go sour because of blaming each other. In such situations, if you can still go on with your partner then it's fine otherwise what is the point in spoiling a relationship? If not a life partner, you can at least remain good friends. And this can happen when a relationship has not ended bitterly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CoOoOoOoOL thanks for sharing😊
snowflakes thumbnail
i agree with akashdeep , ansh, the same thing has happened with me , sometimes when u keep  things dwelling up in ur heart for a long time , a small thing can just make u angry and end up ur relationship, its very bitter and hurts  a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
KSMakhanzgirl thumbnail

But things went from bad to worse and when the small fights went out of control I thought that it was impossible to live together. Then we mutually decided to part.

Does this mean she was married?

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks and KSMakhanzgirl i don't think she was married
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx for sharing, marriage might've been a possiblilty sine she's older than kumod, but i realy don't think so. hmm dang but i really don't like her picture, that picture of kali

its okay but yet it makes her look gol matore, wat do u guys think? i guess its not her best pic.