Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey i was not afraid friends.
To be frank i was angry
and we are continuously going off topic.

TM are you going to eat chicken your whole life..?
As you give many reasons for doing so like chicken does'nt cause global warming dash dash dash.
So u are complete non veggie eating chicken three times a day????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veg vs non-veg (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

Originally posted by Freethinker112

no need to thank me...yeh toh mera farz tha...*gets emotional* LOL
@BOLD: yes, i thanked him for that :)
but honestly, vintu is a very witty person...the way he jokes around without leaving decency and respect for others is praisworthy.

we should leave zorro's thread before s/he comes charging at us with a virtual stick...its been 2-3 pages full of blabber.
c u later..
bye[/QUOTE

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, he helps keep DM light. Clap But can sometimes take threads off topic, like this one. LOL
Yeah, we should stop joking now.
Bye.

Guglu and Free ...Tongue

Oh! My lovely friends  Cry ...You are making me shed tears too...Cry ...Many thanks for the kind words both Guglu and Free  ..and Cheers to you both for making me realize that my Lacrimal Glands are still working ...Tongue ..( The last I cried was when I was born ...and that naughty nurse at the hospital ruthlessly slapped and pinch me and made me cry .. Hate her ...Ouch )

Oh! Free you too are crying ? Come rest your head over my shoulder and cry  ...And I ll rest my head on Guglu's shoulder and cry a river of joy Tongue

Vintu ... LOL

On a serious note:  Alright ...Alright ...LOL ...Let's cut the jokes before people get berko again .. ..I ll better head back to the God's thread now..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..Freethinker112

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

^ hey vintage wine.. Just read you intended to go back to the topic.. I say we dont . So how are you today?

Hey Evil ... LOL

I'm good ...ripped to the tits ...LOL  as another wacky week has ended and I'm still alive ..LOL ...Well well ...The God's thread is a ripper ..if you have ever had a once over ...We the believers have just achieved a real fascinating win after a prolonged exchange of arguments there ..Thou art welcome to join the fiesta there ...with your thoughts to spice things up.

Anyways ..this thread is strictly to discuss the eating habits ..as suggested by a few..Which is right ...So why not carry the jabber along that line before they lash out at us and make us run for cover ...

My points are ... 

A.   Let's assume a situation where a vegetarian person is confined to an area where there is no vegetation or the supply of that ...say The North Pole ...or um ..Yeah ..The middle of Sahara ...The real test of conscience would happen then ...I bet most  outta no choice would resort to kill the seals ..the walrus or the insects that dwell underground ...Rather than choosing to die of hunger LOL... <<< This again is circumstantial and does not apply in real life ...The Veg food is equally ( Or sometimes even more ) nutricious and beneficial ...

B. Ask the people with conditions like Chronic Renal failure ...And many other illnesses where eating Non Veg food becomes the same as swigging poison ..LOL While most Veg food isn't known to harm ...Let aside the matter of taste ...I think being vegetarian has enormous benefits ...  Of course the conscience to holds significance ..And a few ..Very few might be strong nuff to not deceive that even in challenging  conditions such as in point A. Tongue

I would like you to present us with your point of view too ...If you are in a mood to discuss  this on a level .. Sensual ..LOL

Vintu Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 26 October 2012 at 11:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.