Page 14 of 15

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

LOLZZ...
Vintu and freethinker...you guys have gone nuts Tongue
no wonder you scared priya...poor girl must be wondering which planet both of you belong to.LOL
vintu...yes sir, i'm a girl. :)

Hey, I am just humoring Mr. Vintu on his drunk endeavors. Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veg vs non-veg (Page 14)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

LOLZZ...
no wonder you scared priya...poor girl must be wondering which planet both of you belong to.LOL

Guglu .. Tongue

Of course we are Martians ..a lovely specie with Virtues nuff to co exist with the prettiest of  Venusians..LOL She got scared needlessly ...We hadn't even shown us our faces ...at least I didn't ..IDK if FREE did so ...LOL  ..He always makes it snappy to make everything sloppy ..LOL

Priya got scared ..cause  little did she know that we run a trait in our blood ...that of LOVE which is as hereditary in our families as the hunger and death ..LOL

Vintu Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..Freethinker112

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

LOLZZ...

Hey, I am just humoring Mr. Vintu on his drunk endeavors. Tongue LOL

Free ...LOL

I guess we must Welcome this girl with strikingly honest opinions ...Let's raise a Toast to Guglu to extol her ...Here we Go

Guglu  Tongue This is for YOU ..

We ll drink to your health when you are with us  ... Tongue
  We ll drink to your health .when you are alone ...

We ll drink to your health so often ...
   That we ll start to worry about our own ... 
LOL

Vintu ...LOL

ethereal..Freethinker112

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

LOLZZ...

Hey, I am just humoring Mr. Vintu on his drunkendeavors.TongueLOL

Free ...LOL

I guess we must Welcome this girl with strikingly honest opinions ...Let's raise a Toast to Guglu to extol her ...Here we Go

Guglu Tongue This is for YOU ..

We ll drink to your health when you are with us ... Tongue

LOL

Vintu ...LOL

ROFLthank u :) but..but...but...
Do NOT drag my friend @freethinker in your song... He is as innocent as can beTongue
and since you hav dropped 'baby' from my id, i wish to know if you too like 'guglu' alone or was it because guglu and vintu make good rhyming partners?

Edited by guglu-baby - 26 October 2012 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

[QUOTE=

Free ...LOL

Guglu Tongue This is for YOU ..

We ll drink to your health when you are with us ... Tongue

LOL

Vintu ...LOL

Do NOT drag my friend @freethinker in your song... He is as innocent as can beTongue
and since you hav dropped 'baby' from my id, i wish to know if you too like 'guglu' alone or was it because guglu and vintu make good rhyming partners?

Guglu ... LOL

Whats is a name baby ?  ...Aah ! everything starts to rhyme well on a Trippy day like this ...LOL  I might Call a Lioness a Cat ..But either way she would  rip me apart . LOL ..

So Guglu it is ..Today ..Baby it might be tomorrow ...You though ll remain the same ..Tongue

Vintu LOL

Ps. Just answered to FREE's post ...Phew ! ..Time to go scouting for some refreshment ...See ya guy later ..Wink

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks for saving your innocent friend. But I think you should be grateful when he is drinking for your health. LOL

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks for saving your innocent friend. But I think you should be grateful when he is drinking for your health.LOL
no need to thank me...yeh toh mera farz tha...*gets emotional* LOL
@BOLD: yes, i thanked him for that :)
but honestly, vintu is a very witty person...the way he jokes around without leaving decency and respect for others is praisworthy.
we should leave zorro's thread before s/he comes charging at us with a virtual stick...its been 2-3 pages full of blabber.
c u later..
bye

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

no need to thank me...yeh toh mera farz tha...*gets emotional* LOL

Oh my friend! Cry LOL

@BOLD: yes, i thanked him for that :)
but honestly, vintu is a very witty person...the way he jokes around without leaving decency and respect for others is praisworthy.
we should leave zorro's thread before s/he comes charging at us with a virtual stick...its been 2-3 pages full of blabber.
c u later.. 
bye

Yeah, he helps keep DM light. Clap But can sometimes take threads off topic, like this one. LOL

Yeah, we should stop joking now.

Bye.

ethereal..Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.