veg vs non-veg (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by guglu-baby

you saying this from personal experience of those you've 'dubaoed' till now? Tongue
words of wis-dumb: A baby is just a baby!

Vintu, aapne nashe me kitno ko dubaya hai?Ouch
vintu must be busy taking vodka shots and trying to figure out what his dreaming about some tasty dish has got to do with drowning people! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veg vs non-veg (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Guglu ...

WTH ...Know what ? You won't know what fun it is to drown unless you drown yourself..Tongue

That Makes me wonder what Category you fall into ..a ' Doobnewla' Ouch or ' Doobanewali' LOLVintuTongue

you saying this from personal experience of those you've 'dubaoed' till now? Tongue

Awww...Guglu Baby  LOL

Hahaha ..That was a reaper of an answer  ...LOL

@ Bold:  That  sure sounds like Girlish Wisdom ...Tongue  ..always stunning ..Stupefying for the men... Tongue ...Yeah you both Evaded and Answered that question in a wonderful way ...LOL

So all those who follow Manly wisdom shouldn't have any doubts about who you are anymore ..LOL

Vintu  Tongue

ethereal..

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

vintu must be busy taking vodka shots and trying to figure out what his dreaming about some tasty dish has got to do with drowning people! LOL

While checking out his black-magic degree. LOL Vintu, what is this that I am hearing about you? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Vintu, aapne nashe me kitno ko dubaya hai? Ouch

FREE  Tongue

As many as the number of stars in the sky + 1  ...LOL  ...Its the Ocean of LOVE ..and everybody who follows  the same Wis- Dumb as Guglu Babe are  FREE to come and take a doobki  = plunge  there ...LOL ..But I bet only one would be able to gauge it's depth and make it to it's bottom ...  <<<< The much needed  Wisdom ... LOL

Vintu  LOL

ethereal..

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

FREE  Tongue

As many as the number of stars in the sky + 1  ...LOL  ...Its the Ocean of LOVE ..and everybody who follows  the same Wis- Dumb as Guglu Babe are  FREE to come and take a doobki  = plunge  there ...LOL ..But I bet only one would be able to gauge it's depth and make it to it's bottom ...  <<<< The much needed  Wisdom ... LOL

Vintu  LOL

You are the +1? Wink And I think she may take up on your offer, if you promise to prepare a tasty dish. LOL

Edited by Freethinker112 - 26 October 2012 at 5:49am

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

While checking out his black-magic degree. LOL Vintu, what is this that I am hearing about you? Ouch

Free ...Ouch  My learned  friend ... That's a phurphy ..  Ouch  Trust me ...Tart up and Don't believe in such rumors that go round and round ...All through the IF Town ... LOL

The truth is here ...All my magic is gonna go to pots ..With the kind of whammy Guglu is  putting on poor us ...Ouch
  Creating the oceans of confusion ..with the waves of enigma..making us all drown to the bottom of that ...Ouch

Vintu  LOL

ethereal..

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
LOLZZ...
Vintu and freethinker...you guys have gone nuts Tongue
no wonder you scared priya...poor girl must be wondering which planet both of you belong to.LOL
vintu...yes sir, i'm a girl. :)

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

You are the +1? Wink And I think she may take up on your offer, if you promise to prepare a tasty dish. LOL

FreeHehehehe  LOL

Of course my dish would be delicious ...Juicy and sumptuous .. LOL ..I have the certificates of excellence in Culinary (And a few other ..Like Voodoo. LOL ) arts tattooed onto my arms ...

But ...There is always a need for a Starter ...To foster the hunger so that the meal is eaten with passion ...and devotion ..Tongue  ...and the sweet creamy deserts would follow that to make the  dinning a complete / blisfull experience ...LOL

Vintu ... LOL

Freethinker112

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.