India-Forums

veg vs non-veg (Page 12)

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Free  LOL

Jokes are jokes are jokes ...LOL Yehahaha ...Now it depends on the understanding of the reader ...where they laugh away ..or come up with something even funnier ...LOL I would resort to quoting your signature line here ...

Disclaimer : The post above may be filled with strong opinion, permitted flavour of humour along with traces of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

^^^^^^^^^    LOL

Vintu LOL

Yeah, people need to exhibit a sense of humor. LOL But you have made Priya angry now. So, get ready for too much chilly in your food. LOL And you will be begging her for water. Wink

Yeah, that quote fits you. Tongue

Edited by Freethinker112 - 25 October 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, people need to exhibit a sense of humor. LOL But you have made Priya angry now. So, get ready for too much chilly in your food. LOL And you will be begging her for water. Wink

Yeah, that quote fits you. Tongue

FREE LOL

Hahhaha ...Yay !  ...Even you would agree her Clayton's recipes were too sweet and blunt ...So I decided to add that spicy edge to that ...Together we ll make the world's tastiest ever dish ...And don't worry ...I ain't glutton nuff to eat that all alone ... You too ll get a bite or two ...LOL

Vintu  Tongue
ethereal.. Senior Member
ethereal..
ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Yeah, people need to exhibit a sense ofhumor.LOLBut you have made Priya angry now. So, get ready for too much chilly in your food. LOLAnd you will be begging her for water.Wink

Yeah, that quotefitsyou.Tongue

FREE LOL

Hahhaha ...Yay ! ...Even you would agree her Clayton's recipes were too sweet and blunt ...So I decided to add that spicy edge to that ...Together we ll make the world's tastiest ever dish ...And don't worry ...I ain't glutton nuff to eat that all alone ...You too ll get a bite or two ...LOL Tongue
LOL Freethinker, vintu is saying 'hum toh doobenge sanam, tumhe bhi sath le doobenge'...beware!LOL
Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

LOL Freethinker, vintu is saying 'hum toh doobenge sanam, tumhe bhi sath le doobenge'...beware!LOL

Guglu ...
Tongue

WTH ...Know what ? You won't know what fun it is to drown unless you drown yourself..Tongue

That Makes me wonder what Category you fall into .. ' Doobnewala' Ouch  or  ' Doobanewali'  LOL

Vintu Tongue

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

FREE LOL

Hahhaha ...Yay !  ...Even you would agree her Clayton's recipes were too sweet and blunt ...So I decided to add that spicy edge to that ...Together we ll make the world's tastiest ever dish ...And don't worry ...I ain't glutton nuff to eat that all alone ... You too ll get a bite or two ...LOL

Vintu  Tongue

I ain't getting mixed in the by product of your fights. Tongue LOL
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Which is cruel considering I don't even know how to swim. Cry LOL

But as I said, I am not getting in the middle of this. Let the vegetarians fight, I will enjoy from a distance, munching on my chicken bucket. Evil Smile LOL

ethereal..

ethereal.. Senior Member
ethereal..
ethereal..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Guglu ...

WTH ...Know what ? You won't know what fun it is to drown unless you drown yourself..Tongue

That Makes me wonder what Category you fall into .. ' Doobnewala' Ouch or ' Doobanewali' LOLVintuTongue

you saying this from personal experience of those you've 'dubaoed' till now? Tongue
words of wis-dumb: A baby is just a baby!

Edited by guglu-baby - 26 October 2012 at 2:32am

Freethinker112

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

you saying this from personal experience of those you've 'dubaoed' till now? Tongue
words of wis-dumb: A baby is just a baby!

Vintu, aapne nashe me kitno ko dubaya hai? Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index