Debate Mansion

veg vs non-veg (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
hey believe me i really don't know cooking very well.
i was just kidding.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veg vs non-veg (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

i was just kidding.LOL

He too is. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WinePriya_990

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

hey believe me i really don't know cooking very well.
i was just kidding.LOL

Priya ...

Oh! WOW ...Ouch  Kid around with me, my taste buds & my innocent heart too ..   Priya .. Cry .. ..And I thought my quest for that wonderful girl who cooks amazing food had ended with me finding ya on here ..Ouch ..A wonderful girl who can't cook is what I ended up with ..LOL

Hahaha ..Believe ya ? Never ...Ouch ..I refuse to believe you can't cook ..Even my dreams warn me against that ..Yay ! If you wanna persuade me that you can't cook ..tell me the recipe of  ' HOW NOT TO COOK tasty Mushroom Gravy'   <<<<<  Ouch ...And if you fail .believe me I ll turn Non Vegitarian ...No ...I won't eat lambs & Chickens ..I would eat MYSELF ..I ll start with my head ... Hahaha ..and when I'm done eating me ...I ll eat YOU  Evil Smile  ...Let me start with your  ears or would ya like me to go for the cheeks first ?  Tongue  <<<<Kidding LOL

Vintu  Tongue

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i dont eat mushroom.

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
better you eat yourself...Angry

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

better you eat yourself...Angry

Priya ..Tongue

Stop being jealous of me ...cause I can eat tasty me  .. Oh! please ! LOL ..Yeah ... sure if someone tells  me a nice recipe to cook myself to death  ...Not raw ...No hell ... LOL

Vintu  LOL

PS:   Don't expect me to give ya a bite or two if the dish turns out to be tasteful  ..Ouch

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Vintu, you have offended by your jokes. LOL

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Vintu, you have offended by your jokes. LOL

Free  LOL

Jokes are jokes are jokes ...LOL Yehahaha ...Now it depends on the understanding of the reader ...where they laugh away ..or come up with something even funnier ...LOL I would resort to quoting your signature line here ...

Disclaimer : The post above may be filled with strong opinion, permitted flavour of humour along with traces of sarcasm. Read at your own risk.

^^^^^^^^^    LOL

Vintu LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.